Reviews for Separation Anxiety: Album Version
RadsGirl17 chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
such a good story. so is this completed?
on-stolen-time chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
asd;lfkjasdl;fjlasd;fjksdl;afj I CANT. le dead.
eesperas chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
U did great! awesomly great!I loved this chapter not less than the previous one! For some smut,of course, and for that always - oh, gosh, how incredibly amazing they are!how unbelievably real U've drawn them!

Awwww...
eesperas chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
The hardest chapter so far! MAde me wanna kill all the journalists who does this shit to ppl! And poor Caskett - they are both deserve love and happiness! Though Kate had her point she shouldn't break him that hard! I can't imagine what will happen to Castle if she leaves him! Especially after all they have together here!

No matter what happened here - U wrote it amazingly well! U are GREAT at doing this!
eesperas chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I'm too shy probably to say all I loved in this chapter! But I enjoyed it so much!

Dam is broken and they can't stop it... anymore! Gosh I wanted that kind of stuff with them involved desperately!

THank U so much!
DarlingDracorex chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
Loved the smut, you are very good at writing it! And I thought that this reference to Countdown was much better than the one in the T-rated version of this chapter... ;)
Jayce Gish chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Some people can write terrific smut (like you); others can't (like me) - very sensual, very sexy, and very dirty - and I loved every word. How nice to have both a "G" rated version and an "X" rated version. I liked both (great editing, incidentally), but you have a way in writing "the act" that is hot, hot, hot! Wow! Terrific. Very adult, very graphic, yet very, very sensual. It's an art.
DarlingDracorex chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
Very well-written smut that was full of emotion! I loved it. :)
DarlingDracorex chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I am such a smut-addict... You wrote it so well! But, I will say, the clean version was quite good too. :)
BLendgame chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
Is there even words to describe this? I really do not think so. LOVED it, as usual.
Kaslyna chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Perfect.
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
TeeHee...that was HOT! I freaking love the smuttier version too. ;o)

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! More soon?

mandi *_*
halaci chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
OK, I'm shameless, but I like your smut, so I always prefer your album versions to the normal, this one is no exception. You have a real knock to this. Thank you for the extra work to make two versions!
killmypatience chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
i think i prefer this version of "i just want you to know how much i lo" totally great
morethanamuse chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
very nicely done. i was going to point those two things out and feel all smart but you squashed that dream, hahaha. kidding, kidding. ;)

looooove it!