Reviews for Beneath the Stars
Samurai5725 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This is quite nice. w Thank you for writing it!
Lykeans chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
now this is what it should be!
Cara2012 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I love it XD
Dorian V chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This was so good! Loved the portrayal of Goku and Vegeta!
Chapitas1991 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I. LOVED. IT. }
Dark1luvs chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
XD oh gosh, this story made me laugh, made me squeal because of all the lemony goodness. Lol loved the story and since im still new reading goku x vegeta, this was a nice one. _ loved how goku was dominant too! ;)
Galenchia chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
D'awww, it was so sweet and adorable, but still so violently Saiyan. ;;

We need more of you in our fandom! 3 Thanks for writing.

Galenchia
Jrock07 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
see? this is the type of yaoi fanfic that i like. it isnt all rapey and just random sex. they actually talked it out and sort of confessed their love and feelings for each other
Safiiri chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Loved this oneshot, can't wait to check out your profile :)
DarkDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I just came across this and have to say I love it and would love for you to actually continue this story.

I enjoyed yuor writting style and how you kept them in charachter _

Gotta love some G&V lemony goodness hehe

Pleeeaaasssseee add another chapter, or even more then one!
mjmusiclover chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
ahh very very hot indeed, and very well written, i love how you portray vegeta & goku so well
princess vega chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
this story was AWESOME!
princess vega chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
this was an awesome story. i love v/g stories.
silver-wolf-demon-girl chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
god that was so haaawwwt! thanks for sharing!
SpringCherryBlossom chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
(O.O) You know nomally storys were they get to gether really fast suck but wow you did a good job. Vegeta isn't to mushy nor did he fight being the bottom and Goku for once don't care about Chichi. Normally people make a big deal out of those three. LOL, I actually think this is going to be good! They are in charater (pretty much at least) and the dialogue don't suck! Great first chapter, can't what for the second.