Reviews for Surviving High School
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
Laughing my ass off. Again, gotta love Emmett.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
Gotta love Emmett
Guest chapter 4 . 12/9/2015
Bella needs to men up (well women up. Lol) and let Edward know what's going on.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
Lol you couldn't make Bella more clumsier. Love it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
First time reading this story. To be honest, so far for it to be the first chapter of the story it was good. Specially when Bella tripped and bang her head in the table in front of the whole class and in front of her true love of her dreams Edward Cullen and I can't wait to read more to the next chapter.
Crazy89 chapter 31 . 12/10/2015
Had a blast with this story. Loved Emmett and Ben from start to end. Love the drama, because no story with out is is boring. Jk. Oh the the suspense and th creepiness of James. Love how you brought their characters to this story. Love it . Had a blast reading your story. Love the end very much. Thanks for sharing. Loved it a lot. Well then to the next story. Lol
Crazy89 chapter 29 . 12/10/2015
Damn, about time.
Crazy89 chapter 27 . 12/10/2015
Lol. Emmett, Emmett what are we going to do with you. Love the chapter.
Crazy89 chapter 20 . 12/10/2015
Yup I'm with the girls, Victoria is up to something.
Crazy89 chapter 17 . 12/9/2015
What in the world is going on now?
Crazy89 chapter 16 . 12/9/2015
That's what I'm talking about. Love Rosalie
Crazy89 chapter 15 . 12/9/2015
Lol. Got to love Emmett couldn't stop laughing my ass off. The shit was funny ass hell. Sorry for the language. About time Edward broke up with Victoria. I was/I'm with Rosalie on kicking Edward ass if he hasn't broken up with her.
Crazy89 chapter 14 . 12/9/2015
Just realized I was reviewing log off. Lol anyway finally and about fucken time Edward opened his eyes and realized the Bella was telling the truth.
blondferretgirl chapter 31 . 11/17/2015
Love It!
petmom1213 chapter 30 . 11/10/2015
That was so good. I wish you had done a sequel on the college years or something. I don't want to let them go. Please keep writing.

Mickey