Reviews for Surviving High School
Jaygm chapter 17 . 1/17
I bet Renee was driving drunk. Renee is a very self-centered person.
Jaygm chapter 16 . 1/17
Talk about mean girls! Lots of them at Forks High. Jessica is delusional now as well.
Jaygm chapter 15 . 1/17
Such drama! The Emmett and getting stuck in the treehouse had me laughing out loud!
Jaygm chapter 14 . 1/17
Finally, he sees the light. And the witch coming apart at the seams, letting her true character shine through while everyone is seated around the dinner table! That was epic! Love those scenes. . .
Jaygm chapter 13 . 1/17
Oh no, now what?
Jaygm chapter 12 . 1/17
Edward is so clueless. Bella is getting quite better with her assertiveness. The witch is pathological.
Jaygm chapter 11 . 1/17
OMG! The witch is relentless!
Jaygm chapter 10 . 1/17
You go, Bella!
Jaygm chapter 9 . 1/17
He is such a fool. But with Rosalie and Alice on her side, I think Bella's going to be okay. I would certainly make Edward grovel once he finds out how he's been played.
Jaygm chapter 8 . 1/17
I just feel badly for Bella. Edward is so clueless and he is dating such a witch.
Jaygm chapter 7 . 1/17
She's got to tell him! He can't be that stupid, though, that he hasn't already figured out what a skank Victoria is- or is he?
Jaygm chapter 6 . 1/17
Victoria is a nasty piece of work. Someone needs to mess her up and good!
Jaygm chapter 5 . 1/17
Things are looking better for her.
Jaygm chapter 4 . 1/17
She is such a chicken!
Jaygm chapter 3 . 1/17
It seems to me that if Victoria was really as cool as she thinks she is and Bella was really nothing more than a lowlife, why would Bella bother her at all? I think Victoria is jealous.
594 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »