Reviews for Surviving High School
Crazy89 chapter 17 . 12/9/2015
What in the world is going on now?
Crazy89 chapter 16 . 12/9/2015
That's what I'm talking about. Love Rosalie
Crazy89 chapter 15 . 12/9/2015
Lol. Got to love Emmett couldn't stop laughing my ass off. The shit was funny ass hell. Sorry for the language. About time Edward broke up with Victoria. I was/I'm with Rosalie on kicking Edward ass if he hasn't broken up with her.
Crazy89 chapter 14 . 12/9/2015
Just realized I was reviewing log off. Lol anyway finally and about fucken time Edward opened his eyes and realized the Bella was telling the truth.
blondferretgirl chapter 31 . 11/17/2015
Love It!
petmom1213 chapter 30 . 11/10/2015
That was so good. I wish you had done a sequel on the college years or something. I don't want to let them go. Please keep writing.

Mickey
Santesia chapter 31 . 9/9/2015
I found this story a couple of days go and I have absolutely loved reading it. It was a really well written story with characters I fell inlove with. I loved the outtakes it was great to see how their lives turned out. Thanks for sharing:)
I make stories u read them chapter 31 . 6/4/2015
That was the best story ever and was totally worth my parents screaming at me to sleep.
anafinchel chapter 31 . 3/1/2015
awww...this was such a cute story! read it all in one day, i should go to sleep considering i have school tomorrow...OH well! :D
Jaygm chapter 30 . 1/18/2015
This was fairly action packed to say the least. It was a very enjoyable read. I loved it. Thank you.
Jaygm chapter 29 . 1/18/2015
Wonderful story!
Jaygm chapter 28 . 1/18/2015
Of course, she wouldn't have her phone on her when she really needed it!
Jaygm chapter 27 . 1/18/2015
Irina is such a sweetie. . . LOL. Terrible mean girl.
Jaygm chapter 26 . 1/18/2015
I hope that James doesn't actually shoot someone. Although he seems to be pathological so probably will seriously harm someone.
Jaygm chapter 25 . 1/18/2015
Looks like James is not going to give up, and doesn't appear to be deterred by restraining orders or police investigations.
616 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »