Reviews for Surviving High School
brittany86 chapter 12 . 4/1/2011
when do we get the next chapter
denise chapter 12 . 4/1/2011
I like how Edward and Bella had they talk that they need. Also how victoria tried to make it look like Bella was hurting her. Then Rose came in to help bella out. I think you are doing good on this story.. keep it up
Bunch2009 chapter 12 . 4/1/2011
I am liking this Bella. Great chapter
wendemyre chapter 12 . 4/1/2011
I can't wait until Victoria gets what is coming to her! :-)
flame55 chapter 11 . 3/29/2011
This is great
twibelo chapter 11 . 3/29/2011
Ridiculous Bitch, ops... Victoria, sucks!

POST MORE PLEASE!

xoxo
SweetNonsense chapter 11 . 3/29/2011
omfg update! :P
Rhixoxo chapter 11 . 3/29/2011
Wow cnt wait 2 hear wat edward has 2 say bu also what victoria iz goin 2 do n say shes such a biatch
vampiregurl chapter 11 . 3/29/2011
i hope edward sees his gf evilness or maybe someone caught them on video then show it in front of the whole school. it;s time people know the true victoria.
tabby1216 chapter 11 . 3/28/2011
I had mostly given up on reading E/B stories but yours is my one exception right now! Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your story and I cant wait for more!

OHHH and thanks for the facebook reminder halfway through! I had forgotten about my stoves in Cafeworld and they were about to spoil! LOL Got to them in the nick of time!
brittany86 chapter 11 . 3/28/2011
cant wait for more
audrey chapter 11 . 3/28/2011
great chapter
faniac chapter 11 . 3/28/2011
Well for starters, the fact that Edward has been dating a girls as vile as Victoria for two years would seriously make me wonder if he's worth fighting for. There is also the fact that he has a crappy attitude. I don't really want Bella to bother with him anymore...

I sort of hope Edward will catch Victoria without her mask on in the next chapter and then, i hope he feels like absolute shit for being stupid enough to be fooled for such a long time.

He's an idiot...

The story is very, very good!
Cockerspanmom chapter 11 . 3/28/2011
Boy, Victoria needs to get a grip. Emmett is so funny. I love him. Edward what a stupid boy
Breese chapter 11 . 3/28/2011
I think you should update here like... today?
623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »