Reviews for The Release of Severus Snape
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
"Never kind"-seven years of ganging up on Snape and nearly killing him, you think? And Lily, dumping him for a rich pureblood who just happened to be his bully? (it was obviously easier for Lily to forgive 'Don't make me hex you, Evans' than one word from Snape-but then, Snape was poor, halfblooded, and Slytherin, all of which are cardinal sins in the Potterverse).

But of course it's Snape who apologizes. He's never in the right, and no Gryffindor is ever in the wrong.

I think Snape has the right to consider whether or not he ought to forgive _them_.

Ah well, he'll hang around Lily for eternity, and beg for what little scraps she'll give him.
Silver Star chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
OMG this made my cry do much! Snape fangirl in mourning over here! *sobs* But it was still beautiful because he found peace atlast, and was forgiven for all he had done wrong.

This is such a beatiful and sad story. I was moved to tears reading it. I love this story so much I decided to post a link to it on the forum I'm on. Hope that gets you more reviews. You obviously deserve them for this amazing story.
Dragon MoonX chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
So beautiful, so sad! This brought tears to my eyes! You my friend have written a masterpiece. Excellent work.