Reviews for The Way I Loved You
MandeuxHol chapter 22 . 4/8
Genius!I'd read a considerable number of pezberry fics and i only have four favorites one, and guess what? Yours definitely one of these four!\o/ I loved the way you wrote them and showed us their insecurity, their past and most of all, how their got together!I jusr loved every tiny part cause you did a wonderful job!I really enjoyed reading, thats why i'm kind sad cause its over! Oh and the epilogue was short but said everything! Anyways, thank you so much for sharing with us your fun, beautiful and especial story! And you made me forget that i am a brittana shipper while reading so *thumbs up*!
AngieMG chapter 22 . 3/31
Oh god :') such a sweet ending! God I seriously loved this!
LunarMiko07 chapter 22 . 3/30
Amazing story! I love how cute they are together. And I love how great of a friend Brittany is to Santana.
Marley chapter 22 . 3/6
This was a great story! You made it so natural like it was meant to be. I also loved how you made Rachel deny Santana in the marriage because she was about to do a show than made her accept it with the blackmail. GREAT JOB!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/11/2013
omg, awww! so damn cutee!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/11/2013
The amount of cuteness in this fic is amazing
KDMM chapter 22 . 10/16/2013
Omg. This is sooooo Good. Jesus Christ.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/1/2013
You must be able to predict the future because Santana sings Worst thing i could do in season 4! I love you and ur writing
Indianara chapter 22 . 9/2/2013
:D
waterproof88 chapter 22 . 5/22/2013
this was a great story! :-)
BluestAngelDust chapter 22 . 5/6/2013
Thoroughly enjoyable ride - I couldn't stop once I started. You just reminded me of why I love these two crazy, complex ladies.
shiznat1234 chapter 22 . 4/20/2013
AWESOME!
shiznat1234 chapter 11 . 4/19/2013
LOVE THIS!
NayaboobiesabsassRivera chapter 12 . 3/14/2013
I CANT. That was just- AAHDHSJKFLAL the love is just emanating through my screen and bitch slapping me in the face- just..jesus too much
NayaboobiesabsassRivera chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
Ooooo i love's me some angst (: