Reviews for The Way I Loved You
MaCkle chapter 22 . 2/8
Holy poop that was amazing. Ohmygod so good! Good grammar, lovely characters, plot was amaazing. 10/10 would recomend. SEQUEL?!
Pigri chapter 22 . 2/1
I love it! It's an amazing story! J'ai adoré ta facon d'ecrire, l'humour de san, l'amour qu'eles eprouvent l'une pour l'autre , etcccc.
Merci beaucoup de nous l'avoir partagé, c'etait un reel plaisir de te lire!
I've never been a fan of the Santana and Rachel pairing, but I LOVE the way you write. This fic was so well-done and had me from the start. Thank you! Please keep writing.
lesbian-otps chapter 22 . 12/7/2014
I love this story so much
Ayofluff chapter 22 . 9/2/2014
Just found this and fell in Love!
GypsySoul05 chapter 22 . 8/20/2014
Fan-fucking-tastic! I read this all in one day! One of the best... realistic...believable... take on a pezberry fanfiction I've read. Please keep writing, I simply loved it. On my favorites!
sanekittens chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Not cool brohiem.
MandeuxHol chapter 22 . 4/8/2014
Genius!I'd read a considerable number of pezberry fics and i only have four favorites one, and guess what? Yours definitely one of these four!\o/ I loved the way you wrote them and showed us their insecurity, their past and most of all, how their got together!I jusr loved every tiny part cause you did a wonderful job!I really enjoyed reading, thats why i'm kind sad cause its over! Oh and the epilogue was short but said everything! Anyways, thank you so much for sharing with us your fun, beautiful and especial story! And you made me forget that i am a brittana shipper while reading so *thumbs up*!
AngieMG chapter 22 . 3/31/2014
Oh god :') such a sweet ending! God I seriously loved this!
LunarMiko07 chapter 22 . 3/30/2014
Amazing story! I love how cute they are together. And I love how great of a friend Brittany is to Santana.
Marley chapter 22 . 3/6/2014
This was a great story! You made it so natural like it was meant to be. I also loved how you made Rachel deny Santana in the marriage because she was about to do a show than made her accept it with the blackmail. GREAT JOB!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/11/2013
omg, awww! so damn cutee!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/11/2013
The amount of cuteness in this fic is amazing
KDMM chapter 22 . 10/16/2013
Omg. This is sooooo Good. Jesus Christ.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/1/2013
You must be able to predict the future because Santana sings Worst thing i could do in season 4! I love you and ur writing