Reviews for Papercut ~*~*~
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
So tragic. But I still love because it is Heero/Hotaru!
Auroura chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
Wonderful, simply amazing! You almost had me in tears by the end. Wow... I finished reading this at 12:16 in the morning, and now I'm not really sure if I'm gonna be able to go to sleep right away. It was that good, really.
animegirldbz chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
awesome wow great fic. poor taru-chan
Lady Espelle chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
YUPYUP , I like it...

"The Yuy, the Yuy,

the Yuy's on fire,

we don't need no water

let the motherfucker burn!

Burn motherfucker, BURN!"

I don't know where that came from, but well...

Cya,

Lady E
She who blinks often chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
That was creepy
Hotaru Yuy chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
That was soooooo sad. i was literally crying at the end. I think that you should do a whole story on the flashbacks. Well anyway, i loved it and i wish that there was more to read.
Sun Galaxia chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
I thought it was great. It was... perfect. I liked it. I'll probably put it in my Favorites.
rose fright chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
I just wanted to say that this fic is so cool. The ending fitted it so well.
silver firefly of peace chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
I absolutely LOVE it! Very emotional. Please write more Hotaru/Heero fics!
Hikari-angel chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
. . . . woah. I'm not lying. This is the honest truth. AFter I read this I felt so misrible I wanted to lay down and die! I went up into my room and store and the ceiling for 3 HOURS! I didn't budge until I had to go to the bathroom _()*sweatdrop* ) It's true. My friends kept on asking me if I was okay today. ) damn ur good!
LaLady chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
awwww... that was sooo sad! *sniff sniff*

but still, it was a great story! D

*pls* *pls* *pls* write something more to it! a sequal or something!
Jade M. Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
It's a work of art. A tad to long dear but its good. You and your way with words. Dark, very very dark. It still good.

Well Rogue your good as ever! Write more!
Ankle chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
wow... it was amazing, i loved it... wow
Firefly's Rebirth chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
well...that was ...but it was good...very...dark...i like the ending though...it worked...well...i hope you write another like this...only broken down...and perhaps a bit shorter...hmmm...keep up the good work! See ya!
jachan chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
i love u! this is a great fic! kinda sad but hey, hotaru get to kill everyone! hehe