Reviews for Unbraided
YokaiAngel chapter 27 . 11/14/2017
utterly brilliant!~
yingyanggirl chapter 27 . 7/7/2017
Great story; dark, morbid, great plot, love it!
SharKohen chapter 27 . 9/2/2016
Haha, cute ending. Makes me think that's where the tv series will pick off.
sleapyGazelle chapter 27 . 7/27/2016
WHAT a gorgeous retelling! You're a fantastic writer, and this was such a joy to read. Tangled is my favorite disney movie, and your fic made me go rewatch it.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/9/2016
"MY GIRLFRIEND'S IN TROUBLE."
Wow. Hook-hand.

-Snuffles
Guest chapter 13 . 1/9/2016
"She's taken."
"By who."
"Her boyfriend."
Ooooooooh Flynnnnnnnnn. Lol.

I haven't commented much on the previous chapters because they were needless to say perfect. You capture the characters just right. Glad I stumbled upon this story. I don't have an account, but I go by Snuffles. :)

-Snuffles
Antha1 chapter 27 . 10/22/2015
Get a dictionary and look up the difference between 'taunt' and 'taut'. Because that's the only thing wrong with this story. You're definitely going on my author alert list. Excellent work!
abandonedaccount47 chapter 9 . 10/19/2015
I like the little sprinklings of movie dialogue thrown in, it's great.
abandonedaccount47 chapter 4 . 10/19/2015
Amazing. Poor Flynn hahah
abandonedaccount47 chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Wow, this is a promising beginning.
Amanthya chapter 27 . 9/3/2014
: ) Yay that she finally just went out and did what she wanted to do, and that Eugene offered it and will be by her side. Can we maybe get a second epilogue, detailing that, and their return? A lot of fics cover her time of growing, but we rarely get to see the mature, settled Rapunzel that I think she would be after returning from their "vacation".
ByrintheBookWookie chapter 25 . 7/22/2014
Ok, now I feel bad for leaving you a two word review after reading that AN. But, I suppose that's a testament to just how much you made me like Bastion. You managed to convey a depth of character about him with a few simple keystrokes. Bravo, my friend. (It probably helped that he was totes adorbs.)

And good job with the heartbroken aftermath. 'Zel just lost a friend and the woman she grew up with thinking was her mother, and you put heart and sadness into it without dwelling on it too much. Things are happening very quickly in this chapter and you found the right balance of... emotional... stuff. (You know, between the death and the I-dont-trust-yous and the I-love-yous and the kissing and the what-have-you-done-to-my-girlfriends. That stuff.)

Also, Hookhand is hilarious perfection.
ByrintheBookWookie chapter 24 . 7/22/2014
Blast you.
ByrintheBookWookie chapter 19 . 7/22/2014
A) I love they way you write Flynn/Eugene. It's perfect.
B) I love the way you write in-character. It's a smooth transition between well defined voices that isn't jarring like I've seen from others.
C) Please tell me that Bastion isn't the friend she loses. I don't want anything bad to happen to that sweetheart.
ByrintheBookWookie chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
Wait. Bastion, as in, Flynn before he was Flynn and was actually a dark haired Kristoff? THAT Bastion? I think I love you.