Reviews for Pretty Little Liar
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
cant wait for more, and well i though that usagi myt actually get a bit more pissed off then he did with hear misaki had dun
DumpsterCat69 chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
okay, heres just a few things i wanted to mention: i havent seen many spelling mistakes! good job :D but, the only thing i dont like, is how fast emotions go by and how fast the story goes. you should stretch it out more and add more detail. i got confused when Misaki and Usagi were having a pillow fight, when i thought Misaki was dead and in the hospital. you didnt say how he came back to life :( but i do love your plot (your a genius!) :DD sorry bout the long review. cant wait till ya update!
fosterkid chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
gahh what a horrible threat! Evil but smart! Update soon! Preeetty please, I'm begging you! Ooh I can't wait until they go to Italy! How exciting! I can't wait! Those were wonderful presents, it almost made me want to cry haha, but anyhoo great chapter! Keep on writing!
fosterkid chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
okay so the other chapter was a what if chapter? Well thank gawd it didn't happen ooh, this chapter made me giggle! It was too cute; Isaka got what he deserved! I hope that they are still going yo Italy and I'm really glad that Misaki feels bad about what he did...well everything is greeeeat!
fosterkid chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
This is so good right now, that imana keep this shirt in order to go to the next chapter: I freaking love this...and poor misaki...and damn you Haruhiko! This will not go unpunished!
fosterkid chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
Woaahh, something that looked illegal? I wonder what that is...hah, no not really. I'm scared o.o bit this story is so epic...and imana keep reading! Soo they're going to Italy? That's amazing! Can't wait till they get there1 I got scared for a bit when akihiko found out about misaki's affairs but it's all good now, haha.
fosterkid chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
Waahh! You like Hetalia Axis Powers too? My friend, we should talk! Aren't America and England the cutest thing? And Prussia is so epic and Germany and Italy totally belong together and I just love Switzerland! Oooh, and Canada is so cute just like Sealand and Japan and omigawd I freaking love China! France is hilarious as well! -takes deep breath- anyhoo loved the smutt in this chapter! It was amazing *-* like Russia. Lol, sorry! Anyhoo short but cute, I like it!
fosterkid chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Gah Misaki you man who- gah I can't say it! I love you too, too much...it's unhealthy. Oh great, now I sound like Usagi -_- this is so intriguing, but why would Misaki want money if Usami already gets him everything he wants? I guess I'll just go along with this...for the sake of it :D things moved a little fast, but I eventually wrapped my head around the situation, its awesomely epic in a way! O.o
zeros lover 4 ever chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
I LOOVE IT, Yes I am in total love with any Usagi x Misaki stuff its super cute, and even makes me blush...so...lemon? xP
tafaranishia chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
um, what about the large one?
YuuTheFlyingMushroom chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
I quite liked this whole story with akihikoXmisaki. But I think Misaki is too submissive, OOC. Maybe you could make him think he loves akihiko secretly rather than being lovey-dovey all the time. But then again that's only my opinion :P. I'm expecting a very exciting trip to Italy. Ciaoooo :)
AbigailxKnight chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
Yes, lemons. Now. And amazing story, nii-chan.
usamisaftw chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
Reviewing for chapter 5:

awww such a cute chapter x3

I'm glad you finally updated!

But Misaki still has to deal with Haruhiko and Ijuuin right ? Will you write about that too? x3

And could you pleaseee write a how Misaki explained everything to Usagisan? (and the secks-scene )

Anyway, I love your fanfic. Update asap. :)
TeaPartyPoison chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
Yeeey! Updated on my birfday! Haha, I need to update my stories
TeaPartyPoison chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
UPDATE THIS STORY NOW OR I WILL KILL YOU.

I seriously will D8