Reviews for Missing Persons Losing Minds
soulXmaka4evalove chapter 29 . 2/15/2012
Lol "Are we ever going to have sex?" I should hope so...oh dear, I'm such a perv hehe
Meda Princess chapter 29 . 2/15/2012
"Takuya's response was to throw his shirt across the room at Kōji and instigate the start of Clothes War III." XDXDXDXDXD

Wow. And the rating gets dangerously close to M. (Not that I mind...) Awesome chapter. ) And I totally understand the feeling. Felt the same way when I posted my M-ish fic (which is probably only a little less mild than this). So...when are they gonna...? *cheshire grin*
Favorite of Chaos chapter 29 . 2/15/2012
about time you got to the sexual part of the relationship!
Meda Princess chapter 28 . 2/13/2012
YOU LIVE! AND AN UPDATE! 8D

XD I still love this story. I like Taki's friends. And Takuya's enemies should be very grateful for them. XD

So when can I expect more KouKou puffs? *bats eyelashes cutely*
GoldenFirefly64 chapter 25 . 11/22/2011
With all honestly, I serious doubt anyones really been paying attention to the fact that Takuya and Kouji only have been kissing. You're stories are so exciting and well written that I'm constantly eagerly waiting for you to post more chapters. You're deffinitely one of the top writters on here.
Meda Princess chapter 27 . 8/15/2011
EEEEEEEEEEEE! THAT WAS SO CUTE! …So, when may I expect more KouKou cuteness? 3
Meda Princess chapter 26 . 8/15/2011
XDXDXDXD oh my god! XDXD What a chapter! I totally loved it! You should have made this canon. 3 But oh well. At least you posted it. 3
Dannichigo chapter 27 . 7/16/2011
XD Sweet! I want to see how you do them with kids. I've read several which were never completed of Takuya having DigiEggs. -
Dannichigo chapter 25 . 7/16/2011
Wonderful chappie! XD I love the typical nosy classmates. -
Pheonix09 chapter 27 . 7/10/2011
That was amusing and cute,I loved it and awesome job but I can't wait to read the next chapter
Pheonix09 chapter 26 . 7/10/2011
That was freaking hilarious, I loved it and awesome job
Pheonix09 chapter 25 . 7/10/2011
That was amusing and cute, I loved it and awesome job

Thanks for the idea
Pheonix09 chapter 24 . 7/10/2011
Awww cute
Pheonix09 chapter 23 . 7/10/2011
That was very funny, I loved it and nice job
Pheonix09 chapter 22 . 7/10/2011
That was freaking hilarious and interesting, awesome job
98 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »