Reviews for Missing Persons Losing Minds
Pheonix09 chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
That was amusing, I loved it and awesome job
Pheonix09 chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
Nice job, I loved it
Pheonix09 chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
Awww poor fire spirit

Nice job
soulXmaka4evalove chapter 26 . 7/6/2011
ANother good chapter. Jeez, you make some of the other writers on here look like two year old scribbling on a page. Great Work! :)
DephsXylex chapter 26 . 7/6/2011
That was adorable. I loved it. Can't say I wouldn't do the same with my child (except a little less psychoticly). Me and said boy definitely would have had a problem though. Anyways, update more often! I've missed them. :)
chariots99 chapter 26 . 7/6/2011
I totally forgot about the existence of this fandom until you updated. Anyway, I loved it, and please update soon!
Lemon Cream chapter 25 . 5/8/2011
Maybe not the best collection of Takouji/Koukuya stories I've ever read, but certainly no where near the worst, and beyond a doubt it kept me contentedly occupied for a while. I ended up reading the lot of it in one sitting. I could always use more of this pairing in my life.
soulXmaka4evalove chapter 25 . 4/30/2011
Lol i loved it! dressed as a neko? Takuya? Gold honey gold! haha jeez my cuz and i couldn't stop luaghing. My dear your an excelent writer of cute and funny!
Meda Princess chapter 25 . 4/19/2011
Yes! Update! D

"Sugar later, kisses now." XDXDXD

This was a cute little chapter. ) And thank you for not writing angst. Not one of my favorite things.

Heh. ) You're mind is cleaner than mine. *immediately gets beamed in the head with a soccer ball* OUCH! Takuya! ( That's not all I referring to! *pause* Anna? *gulp* When did you get here? *runs like hell*
DephsXylex chapter 25 . 4/19/2011
A post! I'm so delighted. I meant to ask something about it about to weeks ago, you know, make sure you were alive, but I was driving, then forgot. Love the giant Easter egg.

It actually makes sense that they've done nothing else. We haven't seen anything else after all.
Short-Anime-Lover chapter 25 . 4/19/2011
Yays! *fangirl-ish squeel of happiness* This was soo cute! I love fluff. And chica, how is this NOT worth my time to read? I lovers it 3 But if you lack an ability, it will come back if you want it to... If you are still looking for ideas, how about doing something for one of their birthdays?
Short-Anime-Lover chapter 24 . 3/14/2011
Awe, this one was sooo cute! Mainly the call back part. Huh... At the moment I can't think of any suggestions, but I'm intruiged (sp?) at how you are going to use "shiver" in later chapters :3
Meda Princess chapter 24 . 3/13/2011
3 Short and sweet indeed. Hm...prompts... Well, I wouldn't mind seeing "shiver" put to good use. *slightly evil grin* ... *grin grows bigger* Sugar and caffeine. I leave you do decide what to do with that. 3
soulXmaka4evalove chapter 24 . 3/13/2011
Awww cute! i like it of course!
DephsXylex chapter 23 . 3/8/2011
I want to read them! I read a lot of depressing, so I'll survive. Can't wait for another chapter. Loved Takuy's dress-up.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »