Reviews for Missing Persons Losing Minds
DephsXylex chapter 8 . 1/31/2011
That's what they get for sneaking off! Don't they know that as soon as you split up for a few minutes trouble commences? *sigh. Guess they learn, eh?
Meda Princess chapter 13 . 1/30/2011
This'll be interesting.

So cute, so funny, so- damnit, you have reverted me. *gives you death glare but then laughs* Ah well, might as well like it than be dead set against it. ) Thank! ;)
Meda Princess chapter 12 . 1/30/2011
*tries not to laugh* And JP figures it out.

"Oh god, he'd just half-raped Kōji in front of everyone." *tries VERY hard not to laugh, feels death glares boring into the back of my skull*

"Damn the thing was cute! If he hadn't been surrounded by people who thought he was cool he would've shoved his face in its fur and then gone to sleep with it." XD HAHA! Koji's a softy! *promptly gets hit on the head* ;-; Wait. We are talking about Koji, right? "But he was sixteen. He did not sleep with fluffy toys anymore. At least, not as many." XDXDXD "He was so buying him a fluffy bunny doll for his birthday." XD

And it's out in the open! And why am I so happy about that...? Shit. I think you reverted me. Shit! I didn't say that! *runs away from the boys*

XDXD Ah, Takuya, Takuya, Takuya... You are so...you. ) Love this chapter. Made me laugh at lot!
chariots99 chapter 11 . 1/29/2011
Can't wait for the next one! Please update soon!
Meda Princess chapter 11 . 1/23/2011
Ah, 'fore I forget again, I was really expecting you to do a thing about when Koji jumped in front of Takuya to protect him from Duskmon. That could definitely be classified as one of your "compromising situations." 3 *to Koji* Hit me and y- hit me and Koichi dies. Koji: *freeze* You wouldn't dare. Me: Try me. 3 *whispers to you* No, I wouldn't. I love my twins too much! 3

...No, he doesn't. Screamed a lot in the last episode tho'. *goes to lala again thinking about the situation at the time* Koji: TT I'm not gonna bother.

"He was only half unconscious, so he didn't notice Duskmon nearly drop him as a stray memory that was completely out of sequence flashed before his on earth had these kids been doing while they were here?" XD Buddy, I don't think you wanna know what your brothers been doing.

"'And where the fuck is Takuya when I actually friggin' want him!'" *laughs without really meaning to*

"Duskmon was screaming now – system overload from all of Kōji's "Ultimate Angst" attack, maybe?" XDXD

But he didn't die! And then he gets to properly meet his twin! Man! Can't wait for the next chapter! Kokuya-ness and all! D - O.O Oh shit. *runs away from two very pissed off boys*
Meda Princess chapter 10 . 1/23/2011
"Okay, so maybe not knowing his feelings was one of his weaknesses, but at least he wasn't afraid of bugs or something silly like- never mind." XD Because he was!

"'Me likey the wheels!' he thought excitedly, revving up for another go. Screw putting his thoughts in a box; leaving them out was so much more fun!" XD \o/ We've officially corrupted Koji! *gets hit in the head again* TT

"He loved a certain someone. Indeed he did." Why am I grinning like an idiot...? Koji, hit me. *sees him holding a wooden sword* Nya! Never mind! Don't! *runs away* Koichi! Control your brother!
Meda Princess chapter 9 . 1/23/2011
I am grinning like an idiot here. Yeah, I'd want to have some fun in that situation too. *glances at the twins* Even if they're not really, teasing is still fun. *gets hit in the head by Koji*

Koji: don't start doing anything weird with that story you're writing.

me: okay, okay...
Meda Princess chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
*arms crossed* Well, ain't that peachy. It was all serious stuff. Not even a lousy chuckle. Ah, well. Nice chapter all the same. )
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7