Reviews for Blacklisted
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
This is pretty cool, and unique; I really like it. :)
Hayal Kurmak chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I like. Crack couples are always fun.
Marshall CowDuck chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
YES! Finally I have found an Izaya x Anri fic. :D Thank youuuu. I would love it if you added more onto this it's really great so far!
Lili-AnimeFreakk chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Amazing!
AutumnMobile12 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This was interesting. Very well written. Nice job keeping them in character.
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I love this couple it needs more fans!
HoloXam chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I like this pairing, and I would love to see them playing games against each other - as he actually declares war upon her, there in the park... :D

One thing, that I think is a flaw, is in Taboo, where you mention her parents. They're like, dead...

But all around I enjoyed it! :)
Hana1225 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Lovely!

I dont think it's OOC, but I do wonder why Anri didnt kick him out. w/

I like "dark", "drink", "fall", "new", "pretty", "rain", "regret", "roses", "secret", "stable", "summer", "water", and "winter".

:D
yiseunggi chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Awwww this story is so well written! T_T its sad yet funny at the same time! :DD My favorite part is the rain, water, and winter sentences! hahaha Izaya can be such a perv sometimes! xDD
KoeNoKioku chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
OhMyGoodness I'm very happy to see more IzaAnri fanfics. I've been on a hunt since last year because this is my favorite pairing, so I'm surprised I didn't find this 'til now.

I loved how you wrote it, too. One-sentence type fanfics are rare to me, but strangely enough, I enjoyed it.

My favorite sentence was from "dark" Izaya would bring up her 'children'.

I do hope to see more of this pairing from you *hearts*
bookleaf chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This is great! I always love how the 50's chalanges always make things so disjointed, which really works for this couple. You made them clash together so well, and I thought that they were talently written in character. Good work, and keep writing!
dorcas chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Gosh, i don't know what it is about crack pairings with older men and younger women, but i immediately honed in on this story because of the summary drabble, and i'm glad i did. They really would clash just like this, i bet, but in such an entertaining way (geez). Thank you for writing this!
AJlovesKakashi chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
It's cute and clever, despite being written in the present tense and a little disjointed.
JAYXLE chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
nice nice...
PhoenixSummer chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I like your ' one-sentence ' fics(: There isn't much IzayaXAnri stories, but you kept them in character pretty good, haha I loved how Izaya was talking about children with her, you don't hear that everyday from him;D