Reviews for Waiting
themostdarkestheart chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I didn't know that you also are into writing Digimon fanfics, I still remember that awesome Yubel and Juudai fanfic in which they travelled to get the Gifts of the Universe... you know which fanfic I am talking about.

anyway, this one is really good, well written and... I like that Mummymon actually ran into the real Digimon partner of his own "boss" not realizing that they both are talking about the one and same human called Yukio.

Great fanfic!
tiedwithribbons chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Nice story, very nice story.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Aw...how sweet. Nice concept, I like it.
Circeus chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Aw... So sweet. The irony of it is nothing short of killing.
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Cute... this brought to light nicely the contrast between the child Oikawa and the maniac he became.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
I had to do some web browsing to get this. These by chance meeting stories are always interesting because they remind us how limited our perspectives are.
:-)
Lollipop Mimilove chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
Very good story, very good in deed.
RocketJess chapter 1 . 6/14/2002
Awwwww... poor li'l Dati-chan! *grabs him and huggles him* Very good story by the way. Nice way to tie it all in. And it's got Dati-chan! *gives him an extra-hard squeeze. Dati chokes and splutters*
Readasaur chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
Poor Pipimon. But at least Oikawa tried his best to live up to his expectattions at the very Bitterfly end.
Prof. Sparky chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
Oh, this is just so, so cute! And ironic, too. And sad...very nice. fluffy. _
meganechan720 chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
Wow! That was really beautiful. You could've chosen any baby digimon in the world, but you chose Pipimon. How great! I love those two, Pipimon and Yukio. Mummymon's great too. Keep up the good work!
tremor3258 chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
Usual outstanding fluffy goodness from SilvorMoon. Seriously, definitely one of the best writers in the entire Digimon category, and there are many I respect in here.

You know, this would be a GREAT way to start a divergence fic if a certain little someone met someone else a little sooner than the grand 'see all the Digimon one last time' battle.

Oh nicely written and sweet. Interesting that Pipimon is about the one baby we've seen who can speak.
Iseria Dweller chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Wow! Mummymon is sure cool in this one .
Lithrael chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
Aw. Cute. Poor lil Datirimon. Also, even as much as I like it, it's nice to see more of Mummymon than just his big romantic doof side.
Cosmos Traveler chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
So... cute! I've always wondered what Datirimon was doing for most of 02. I was never quite sure if he just popped into existence with the rest of the Dark Seed children's Digimon, but I guess he was waiting somewhere. Awesome fic!