Reviews for My Fair Brother
GoesDownWithTheShip chapter 52 . 4/21
again with the embroidery, holy shit, where is my badass Susan and what are you doing to her? God and would it kill them to let that boy (peridin something) go from their eyes a bit? It's like their worlds resolve around him
GoesDownWithTheShip chapter 51 . 4/21
per this per that, he's not even that great. he's annoying. stop lavishing him with unnecessary attention , instead, give lucy and susan their well-deserved growth as character. i felt like i've barely seen them at all expect when they were giving some advice, gossiping, or gathering flowers. It's especially insulting to Susan for how badass she was yet you degrade her to just doing what other 'womenfolk' did. (in the Hunt scene)
GoesDownWithTheShip chapter 33 . 4/21
Per is... not an interesting OC i'm sorry say. The only trait worth mentioning for him is just his relation to his father's guilt. I don't see him being any more special than any other Beasts or side character yet you kept bestowing him with excessive attention. It's just very odd. I know you want to show Pevensie's humble sides but at least keep a limit to it. they kept treating him like King instead of their servant. It became annoying , i'm sorry
Seirenn chapter 55 . 2/25
Bonsoir,

J'ai adoré été fiction! C'est exactement ce que je recherche! Une histoire tellement passionnante avec ce qu'il faut d'interdit!

J'aime! J'espère vraiment pouvoir lire la suite un jour!

Merci encore!

~ Sei
ahud526 chapter 10 . 8/24/2016
miNJ
phillip.michael chapter 55 . 6/1/2016
Oh what a wonderful story! Added to my favourite list!
Random Lolz 74128 chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
never read peter/Edmund before so cant wait to read
Actual-Grendel chapter 55 . 11/13/2015
I've reread the whole fic today, and I'm glad I did! can't wait for future updates here and over on your wordpress for the uncensored versions :)
newinputoldoutpu chapter 28 . 10/21/2015
LOL! Just because it's a christian book all the smut scenes are blocked XD
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 53 . 9/2/2015
Wow this story so far is so so amazing. I am in love with it. Please update asap.
problemhunter chapter 55 . 8/1/2015
Imagine my surprise when you updated! After a hectic week, this a a godsent gift (with or without that hectic comment)! Edmund is such an adorable sweet munchkins who's so cutely gullible in one chapter and a man of wisdom the next.

And Peter! God knows how I admire him, being able to last that long against the full force of Edmund! I, for one, know that I wouldn't be able to last that long.

I had to go to to review on this wonderful piece of fiction because I don't have an account on wordpress. But still. Worth it.

Good luck on you're next xhapter!
Emily chapter 55 . 7/19/2015
Oh my gosh another chapter! My heart stopped when I got an email this morning telling me you had posted chapter 55. Such a happy little surprise :,)
I'm still a bit light headed to be honest
Anyway, yet again, you've done a wonderful job with this chapter. You never fail to disappoint!
Thank you!
problemhunter chapter 54 . 6/18/2015
I am fully aware that the probability of you updating is maddeningly unlikely. Nonetheless, I keep on returning here in hopes that one day, you'd be struck by the inspiration to pick up your pen and continue writing. Because frankly, you, sir (or ma'am, if you're female, which is highly true) are an amazing writer.

You can't abandon this deadly (or at least, in terms of fluff-inducing-killing-power) adorable Edmund to Peter's wandering hands (I just had to write that XD) without letting us eager fans take a peek (sorry, that's my perverted dark side talking).

So please update~! Kudos for your superb skill in writing.
myownchris chapter 54 . 1/9/2015
For the love of Aslan, you should've update this story, on your website preferably, as soon as possible.. i got addicted with the story omigod please even consider to make their sequel in narnia 2 or maye trilogy with their separation in narnia 3 and later rejointment? :o thankyou for bringing me new reason to stay awake in the night and early in the morning ;) good luck and may Aslan's Grace fallen upon you and Petmund :3
Hungry for more chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This is amazing! I can't wait to see what happens next