Reviews for My Fair Brother
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 53 . 9/2
Wow this story so far is so so amazing. I am in love with it. Please update asap.
problemhunter chapter 55 . 8/1
Imagine my surprise when you updated! After a hectic week, this a a godsent gift (with or without that hectic comment)! Edmund is such an adorable sweet munchkins who's so cutely gullible in one chapter and a man of wisdom the next.

And Peter! God knows how I admire him, being able to last that long against the full force of Edmund! I, for one, know that I wouldn't be able to last that long.

I had to go to to review on this wonderful piece of fiction because I don't have an account on wordpress. But still. Worth it.

Good luck on you're next xhapter!
Emily chapter 55 . 7/19
Oh my gosh another chapter! My heart stopped when I got an email this morning telling me you had posted chapter 55. Such a happy little surprise :,)
I'm still a bit light headed to be honest
Anyway, yet again, you've done a wonderful job with this chapter. You never fail to disappoint!
Thank you!
problemhunter chapter 54 . 6/18
I am fully aware that the probability of you updating is maddeningly unlikely. Nonetheless, I keep on returning here in hopes that one day, you'd be struck by the inspiration to pick up your pen and continue writing. Because frankly, you, sir (or ma'am, if you're female, which is highly true) are an amazing writer.

You can't abandon this deadly (or at least, in terms of fluff-inducing-killing-power) adorable Edmund to Peter's wandering hands (I just had to write that XD) without letting us eager fans take a peek (sorry, that's my perverted dark side talking).

So please update~! Kudos for your superb skill in writing.
myownchris chapter 54 . 1/9
For the love of Aslan, you should've update this story, on your website preferably, as soon as possible.. i got addicted with the story omigod please even consider to make their sequel in narnia 2 or maye trilogy with their separation in narnia 3 and later rejointment? :o thankyou for bringing me new reason to stay awake in the night and early in the morning ;) good luck and may Aslan's Grace fallen upon you and Petmund :3
Hungry for more chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This is amazing! I can't wait to see what happens next
blackcat21223 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I'd love to read this but I refuse to read a story that is missing chapters. Better luck next time.
SeveRemus chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
Darn FF deleted the dotcom! It should be theanishimori dot wordpress dotcom/narnia-fanfic/my-fairbrother/
SeveRemus chapter 9 . 9/21/2014
Dear Guest,

I don't know why you couldn't find it... It should be quite easy to find my website (Thea Nishimori dot WordPress dot com) and then click where it says Narnia just below the banner picture. The specific URL of the story is theanishimori. wordpress narnia-fanfic/my-fairbrother/

I don't plan on posting this story elsewhere in its entirety since I hope to eventually publish it. I hope this helps!

Thea Nishimori
Guest chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
I cant find it... Can you update this chapter to where you are now located at on wattpad?
SunshineInTheGraySky chapter 54 . 9/16/2014
It's Tiana_Pevensie. Just replying on here. That it is an awesome story. Cookies! (::) (::) (::)

Chris, A Friend of Narnia 3
lizziemarie0529 chapter 54 . 9/16/2014
The full chapter was so good. Its about time they finally did something, but I still have this feeling Peter is going to do something stupid
Moonlight Memories chapter 54 . 9/16/2014
Feels a it like it's winding to a close... though you did say they'll return to their own world:)
TheWonderinguest chapter 53 . 8/23/2014
I have returned in hopes of finding a new gem among the pearls. Sadly, none has blossomed and the fairly only remain. Why is that? When will you be returning? :(
Glynna chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Dear Thea

I am reviewing here, however I thankfully was able to read the full version of this on your blog.

THIS STORY IS BEYOND FANTASTIC! It is the best piece of work I have read in so long, it gave all that is meant to and more, that delightful tugging of the heartstrings, the smiles, laughter, and unrequited agony.

I cannot wait for you to post more, although I am so grateful you got to where you did, because without the Happiness chapter, who knows what would have become of me?

I'll say it again - I am blown away by your writing, some of the very best I have ever read, including all published novels etc. It slots in so perfectly with the real stories, fulfilling a very real gap in the literature, so thank you. Thank you for all your efforts, they are really appreciated.

Best wishes, Glynna.