Reviews for Side Effects
maizcorn chapter 13 . 4/27
Woah.. so they're a thing now? Glad that they are but i think it was kinda fast for Brit to change her mind.
maizcorn chapter 7 . 4/27
I hope Britt wont give in to Santana so easily...
maizcorn chapter 6 . 4/27
Huwaaat! Haha So is San like every glee gurl's GF? Britts reaction is hella funny
maizcorn chapter 4 . 4/27
Whoa. Now this chap caught my attention.
luceroadorada chapter 23 . 10/24/2014
Duh, its Brittany bitch!
sanekittens chapter 12 . 8/21/2014
Ashley?
Bsincerely chapter 23 . 5/18/2014
This was the best story ever!
Nayaholic90 chapter 23 . 4/20/2014
Beautifuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul such a Great story!
anon1605 chapter 23 . 3/2/2014
really enjoyed this, i love how santana and brittany were together and quinn and rachel got together in the end
Guest chapter 23 . 1/4/2014
Hey ! Great story.. i totally love it ! :) you really have talent.. :)) hope you keep writting !
losttteenager chapter 23 . 9/1/2013
It was beautiful :) the waitress part scared me a little though haha but I'm glad everything turned out right at the end woohoo3
BrittanaLove93 chapter 23 . 6/23/2013
This story is amazing! I love it and I hate that I just found out about this story.. And I have read your others story too if you noticed I'd put some comments on your other story.. Seriously keep continue your writing but just so you know I only interested in Brittana fanfiction. :)
Lauren H 91 chapter 23 . 6/3/2013
I was re-reading your stories because they are awesome and I realized I never read this one and it was really sweet and awesome! I support pimp Santana a little bit more than I'm willing to admit but still I loved them getting together in the end. Plus Diego was adorable!