Reviews for Failing in Clicheness
Dorky Demoness chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
What?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
That is actually surprisingly realistic compared to what some people write. I like your writing style. Keep going!
RienneM chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
O.O What da juice? ( hehe guess where I gots dat from. C:)
This was funny! Holy SHIZ, my sides hurt! I really liked dat text speak! :D You my faves random story author! :D hehe. I kinda gotz horneh after the 'lets do dirty in bed' part. Tee hee.
claraowl chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
*laughs hysterically*
HeadlessSanity chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Liekz OMGz tatz waz Liekz thez bestestz storyz Liekz inz historyz Liekz no 1z couldz beatz itz Liekz I can'tz believez nagihiko gotz rima preggerz
Wisteria Blossom chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
xD This made me laugh so hard!
Vidka chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
"ya piece of salt"

OOHH LMAO XDDD

I laughed so hard. I just loooveeee weird insults :D

This was hilarious, the whole entire illiterate thing. But I have to say... this was a but cliche /shot/

I did get lost a little after the songfic part but nonetheless I love this and I hope those noobie writers read this and learn what not to do xD

I love you (:
Chocolate covered charas chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
XDDD OH my god that was actually an acurate clishe like story . . . sadly I have read some like that. XD But Oh my god that made me laugh so hard! :DDD You should write more funny storys! :D Thanks for the giggle fit, awesome story!
THE ZEEBRA KING chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Oh hEh GooD gOllY GoSH!

Why havn't I read this before!

I tell ya this is pure amazing-ness :D

I laughed so hard I'm surprised my mom didn't kick me out of her room

This was the most funny parody like thing amongst all your horror\tragedy/angst genres and I loved every minute

BOW DOWN TO THE ZEEBRA KING! (P.S: I love this diseased brain of yours!_*)
EvilPenguinRika chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Winnest story/spoof(?) ever!

Made my day XD
Nykx chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
lol so funny!
ClassicalCynicism chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
-.-'... i just got fanfiction rick-rolled
Hey ya chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
lol wtf? My eyes...they're burning from overload of chatspeak. It's funny though. Unfortunately, I've seen many fics like this. (but my eyes...they still BURN!)
Umi chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I'm actually Saaya, Rima's on vacation in Hawaii. How the hell did you get us two mixed up?

LOLZ

OMG RIMA YOU KNOW WHAT "Fin" YOURSELF. WHATEVER THAT MEANS. LOL, jk

This was really random, but sometimes people need a laugh, so i guess this would be good to read at a time like that.

Oh yeah and one more thing:

"COS YEW STOOPID! BYE."

LOLZZZZZZZZ

At least Rima and Nagi ended up togethers :3

In the Anime::

Rima: Nagi I hate you!

Nagi: Rima I hate you!

...I stand corrected

LOL, this was funny though :DD
chocochipcookiechan130logoff chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
wut da french toast?

I kinda sorta guessed this ain't no real fanfic, but I guess people can call it a 'crackfic of some sort'. Its something that many people can regodnize it as :D.

Nice Fanfic, Pleeze Write More!