Reviews for Crossroads
Lilyflower08 chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Interested
CyberGirlfriend chapter 89 . 8/6/2015
I just read your story and absolutely loved it I know it has been a long time since you updated but I would love if you came back and continued it
Guest chapter 89 . 5/20/2015
Please update!
Guest chapter 81 . 5/17/2015
I'm confused .-. Ginny is a Hufflepuff, how is this like Ireland and Bulgaria?
Guest chapter 51 . 5/1/2015
Omg xD her names Mary sue! She's obviously a marry sue! Lmao
Bleedingheart2XLoLa chapter 42 . 4/12/2015
Echo didn't even apologize. what the frick. I don't see ow any of this is Zoey's fault. I just cant.
Bleedingheart2XLoLa chapter 40 . 4/12/2015
I just don't get why her friends would suddenly hate her for knowing who she was. I mean they are the ones who went through her belongings. If I were Zoey ide be more pissed at them. And it brings to mind another question. The marauder's map would have her full last name on it so they should have already found out.
Bleedingheart2XLoLa chapter 39 . 4/12/2015
Ok so I love the story but some of these facts aren't correct. Siriuswas in Azkaban for only 12 years. And Fred would not punch a girl in the face. That was so unrealistic that it hurt to read it.

Now that im done complaining, wew! Love the fic.
littlelapwing chapter 89 . 4/6/2015
WOW... Just wow... This story is absolutely incredible! I love it so much! I know you must be extremely busy, and writing a chapter takes ages, but if you do find the time to update, it would make be incredibly happy :D
0.0-MIDNIGHTROSE-0.0 chapter 89 . 12/27/2014
Absolutely amazing story! I haven't stopped reading it for the past week! It's so refreshing to read a story that follows the plotline as well as engage herself in her own story. It's wonderful! Your characterization is brilliant and I feel so in tune with all of them. I really hope you will update soon because I can't get enough of this story. Thank you for writing it and I hope I hear from you soon!
0.0-MIDNIGHTROSE-0.0
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 13 . 12/19/2014
Will you kill Sirius? D:
Guest chapter 89 . 6/24/2014
Update please! Even if it's the tiniest little chapter ever.
zZhell-butterflyZz chapter 88 . 3/27/2014
Love it! It's original, well written! Splendide! Continue!
Takara Matsudaira chapter 89 . 12/29/2013
Wow? Is this for real? An — UPDATE? I'm speechless! Well, not really...

And I think that it's about time that I stop procrastinating, and get down to reviewing this wonderful amazingly written chapter, what do you think?

Let my review begin...

OMG! I can't believe Bridgit was paired up with Oliver Wood! Then again, you'd think I'd have seen this coming, but I didn't! Nope. Not one bit.

Hm, I like how Fred and George found out about Bridgit's first kiss, and how it happened; totally and completely by accident! Classic... I can just imagine Fred and George's faces after hearing THAT story. *sniggers* I'm also thinking that the other guy that Bridgit fell for was Draco Malfoy, mainly because I find them a cute couple.

By the way, how did they (*coughs* the Weasley Twins *coughs*) even manage to get up the steps to the Girl's Dormitories, anyway? I thought that the staircase leading up to said place would turn into a slide or something similar when a boy tried to walk up them? Isn't that the case? They must be pretty smart to figure out how to get around that little obstacle course, am I right?

When reading Wood's letter to Bridgit concerning the Yull Ball, I can only imagine what Oliver must have been feeling when writing it, or even when he had received her letter. I'd like to think that he actually does care for her, even going so much and saying that he really does love her, and also finds her pretty (or beautiful, too), depending on how you translate the letter in question. It only makes sense. I also feel bad for Oliver, having to endure a Howler, sent by none other than his mother, and then having his teammates listening in. Oh, the embarrassment he must be feeling right about now...

I know there's a whole heck of a lot more I want to say, but right now I'm just too darn tired to think of the rest at the moment, it being some around midnight (my time) when writing this out and posting it.

Anyway, another amazing chapter, and I already can't wait for the next update... I still can't believe that it's taken me more than two months to review! *facepalm* Talk about laziness, but then I wasn't always lazy... I was actually quite busy from when you had updated, so yeah... An excuse, I know, but it's all got! XD

Taka, out!
matt-hardy-lover-101 chapter 89 . 12/8/2013
I love this story, it's amazing
I really can't wait to read more and see what's going to happen next!