Reviews for Final Fantasy X3: Our Story
Pretzs chapter 20 . 11/25/2014
That was a great chapter! It made perfect sense, really it did. Good job!
Pretzs chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
I haven't gotten past chapter 13 yet so don't get mad or upset if I name any changes you have already made. Ok, here it goes..
Yuna has never as much uttered the word "poopy", saying "fucking" is a hard stretch. I know I'm a sour-pus. You were right you did try to put a lot onto this chapter, but in doing so, it made it seem rushed and,(lack of a better word), ditzy. Slow down, breathe, eat a sandwich, then come back. Let the story, or others you're writing, flow. But do so gracefully and not so rushed.
I'm not trying to sound like a complete ass or whatever you want to call me, (lol), just take your time.
Best of luck from one writer to another!
Xoxo
sailorpriestess chapter 16 . 9/14/2014
Lmao the ending of this chapter was hilarious. Enjoying the story. Its romantic and I love it. But barali isn't trying to steal yuna she belongs with tidus.
could be beter chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
It is good but the lemon part was a but overdone but so far not bad
FayteXTREME chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this is unexceptable! ( LEMONGRAB - Adventuretime )

lolz foreals dayyum good job , it is your story
FayteXTREME chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Wow just wow. GJ GG u killed every other FFX3 except one other but wow , This is really good, U are one of my new favorite! i feel 10 years too late to have ssen this story, lmao
Akitsunami chapter 32 . 3/1/2012
OMG! THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ! I LOVED ALL 32 CHAPTERS AND I SOOOOO CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE! YUNASDESTINY, YOU DID A SUPER MEGA AWESOME JOB!
eagleone chapter 32 . 4/3/2011
Very good story! I will be looking forward to the sequel, so I'll have my eyes peeled. Excellent work!
XeonRhede chapter 32 . 3/26/2011
Ahahaha! Fantastic... Now I really wanna know whats "Down There!" So you said you might make a sequel? Oh my god, I would read it in a heartbeat. I siriusly think you should write more to this story.

Plus, you know what I love about your writing as well? You pay attention to such tiny details that makes the stories come to life. Good Job! Can't wait to see more!

(Now im gonna go read Her Eternal Calm) :D
XeonRhede chapter 20 . 3/13/2011
Ahahahah! Wow, i cant beleive this. That. was. amazing.

The thing with yu yevon and his sister and sin, it was perfect. :)
Allisson chapter 13 . 3/12/2011
GAH! Geez, I have fallen in love with your story. I hink you wrote this chapter very well. You delivered Yuna's emotions exceptionally, and Tidus's reaction was wonderful too. Theres not one bad thing I can say about this chapter, let alone story.
Wisdombook34 chapter 27 . 2/24/2011
Epic! Very, very epic. I think you've outdone yourself on this final battle, and it's not even over yet! You are an awesome writer!
Wisdombook34 chapter 25 . 2/15/2011
Ok, so this is my second review of the day, but I couldn't help it! I actually am getting all excited about going into battle. I do love a good battle scene. This is going to be so awesome!
Wisdombook34 chapter 22 . 2/10/2011
You are evil, did you know that? You put cliffhangers all over the place, keeping me in suspense! I get the feeling you enjoy that. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
sootythunder chapter 21 . 2/7/2011