Reviews for Paint You Up in my Badass Love, Baby
Aukima chapter 4 . 6/4/2015
When my friend linked me to this fic, I had my doubts. Mordin and Shep, what?! But then again I get all dreamy over Garrus...and can't help but romance him each time...It's a habit. That Turian bad boy. But I digress. This was such a pleasant fic, and you captured that tingly serenity you get when someone is doing your makeup. Or in Shep's case, drawing on her naked body. I will be looking through your other fics now.
Cheers.
Jewel34 chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
Strangely satisfying... And very funny; can just imagine Mordin becoming distracted and branching off onto the bed linen, wall... Any other blank surface!
Minstrel in the Gallery chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I do believe you need to attach a beverage warning to every paragraph of this exquisitely silly stuff. Fantastic! Favorited, naturally.
PoisonedChuugoku chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
*Pfft..* I liked the first chapter the best. :)

"Feel pretty" :)
Lady Stormdancer chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This... This. I died laughing.

I've read a whole lotta fanfiction in my day but this little gem had me cackling and snickering nonstop through the whole first chapter. :)

Your brand of storytelling is wonderful and fun and highly engrossing. Kudos!
fan-rei chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
*dying of laughing here* thank you.
fan-rei chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
""You sly salarian sonofabitch," before letting out another yawn. She didn't care if the doctor heard or not; nothing in her tone held anything but affection."

i really like the idea about 'the homecoming'.
fan-rei chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
"And while she may have been a little impulsive sometimes; like when she'd thrown that merc. out a window, or the time she punched that reporter, or when she'd hit that ranting lunatic back on Horizon..."

mmm... right...
fan-rei chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
"No, no, no. Reason much simpler! Nothing so complicated. Not military bravado, hormonal based mating attempts, nor routine for placating unfounded beliefs."

"Yes. Will be there. Quite enjoy cultural pursuits."

my god! winner absolutly! :)
Master of Sorrow chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
PERFECT in portrayal in Mordin Solus' character!

And and absolute riot. Made me laugh like an idiot in front of my computer.
fishbunny chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
This was always my favorite filled prompt from the kink meme :) It makes me sad to see that it doesn't have more reviews.

You were able to characterize Mordin PERFECTLY, which is hard enough as it is; but making him act believable while drawing designs on his face with makeup? Impressive.

It has just the right amounts of humor, but more than that, I found it very touching. You added a believable, emotional connection to the two that was heartfelt and a little bit sexy, yet didn't evolve into romance. I enjoy Mordin/FemShep as much as the next person, but it's nice to see a story like this that quenches my romantic side and yet also keeps Mordin in character based on his salarian lifestyle :)

Instant fav
Many Lulz Were Had chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
Fantastic grasp of the humorous part of Mordin's character. The dialogue was great.
AssaultSloth chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
Just hilarious. I am so impressed with this, not least of which because you ultimately didn't let it turn into a real romance (at least on Mordin's part, which would have seemed, to me, a terrible disservice to his character).

"Took annotated pillows"

So, so funny. Great job.
RayneEthelwulf chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
Mordin is awesome. Enjoyed it, thanks!
voltagelisa chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
This story is interesting, very enjoyable. I hope to see more.