Reviews for Your Soul and Mine
edwardbella4ever chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Awww I loved this story thank you so much and connecting it with Bella meditating was perfect!
PatronusCharmBabe chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Cute! There was probably one tense change that was incorrect, but other than that nicely written! I cant wait to start reading Dreams!
sheeiur22 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Such a great story thanks for that.
Byrd3-13 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
It's very interesting but has quite a few grammer errors. Do you have a beta who can look over your stories? If not that's fine. I am working on a story-which I hope to start posting next week-and I don't have any beta's. what I do is have my family members read and check my stories for errors.
koreanmafia chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This is a great story! Im amazed that you can put three past lives in to a one shot!
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I love this. Great job!
Ragan chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I actually started crying during the one in Chicago. And it doesn't help that I'm listening to "Hold My Hand" by MJ. So beautiful! I loved it.
katnisseverdennys chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This is a bit like the book "Reincarnation" by Suzanne Weyn, but i loved it anyways! Very original!
Byrd3-13 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Not bad, not bad at all
Jcook169 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Great story. So tragic though!
amoet chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
It's very good. You're right, though...no matter how Edward and Bella live, they will always be together :)

hank you for posting this wonderful story. I really love it _
TheTrackerJacker chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
The concept of this story is so great. So original, too. I really like how you came up with this idea- the interactions between the past-Bellas and Edwards are beautiful- and tragic, too. :)
henbi chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
i really liked this story. really original and well written. thank you for sharing :)
DeletedAccount0344221 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Absolutely Stunning!

What you wrote there is what,us, Hindus/Sikhs call Karma also the idea of the two souls being together throughou is very well done.(:
Jupiter hits on mars chapter 1 . 1/23/2011