Reviews for Marvel, His Name Was Marvel
Debbie Grace chapter 1 . 6/29
Being a major Hunger Games fan, I appreciate this 'biography' about Marvel. I commend you in your work. I enjoyed and was saddened about another wasted life the 'government' took. Of course, Katness, was only surviving, too, when she took Marvel's life. They were all HEROES...every single one of them.
Everlarkfan15 chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
I really liked your story. I think his reaction when he heard Rue yell for Katniss was realistic. And his family andffriends reactions were good, understandable. But I should say, Katniss herself felt sorry for killing him. Or at least she said she couldn't hate him. I say this because people seem to think she killed him in cold blood or something.
Shannon Williams chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
This is really good and actually helped with an assignment I had to do
QuinnDeRavensborough chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This was amazingly written- the emotions are beautifully and painfully portrayed, the organization of commentary after each of Katniss's quotes was a nice touch, and the fact that you humanized such a hateable character as Marvel really made this story stand out.
moonlight chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
i love marvel! i cried when he died and i've cried now when i read this...everyone hates marvel for killing rue, and they love katniss for murdering him. but both have killed for a living. both had a heart. both had a family. both had friends. both had a life. and now he doesn't have it anymore
lunadighiaccio chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
i cried
Amelya Amelia chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Hey I am writing a Marvel love story and if I could use you text it would be great and I would dedicate it to you because your text is amazing and you use words that I could not.
Fajuta chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
hey ;)

i begun to read your story here, found the story at and thought "let's read english" ... but my english is horrible (like you see here) and after a short time I changed to the german website, but I have to say YOU that your OS war ... (shit, I don't know enought english words to finde a good one) ... without words (am I able to say this in engish, I'm not sure, sorry)

haha, I am horrible. Bur back to your little story. But it wasn't really short. In german about 3,200 words, it's much for a OS but I read it and it feels like only seconds. It was absolutly ... beautiful? (not the right word, but it must be enought, I remember no better again).

Love it! Hope you have more storys and I hope someone translate it too ... ? waa, if not, I have to read it in english. scarry ;) I'm excidet if I'll understand something

my review is not really ...with really topic (wrong word, shit -.- ... ) but I LOVE YOUR OS. Should be enought.
Maybe you'll read some reviews in horrible english of me

bye, Fajuta ;)
Kassidy chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
That was great! I really enjoyed reading, although it made me cry xD You were very descriptive and precise! I loved it! :)
Foxface97 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
heey:)
your story is so wunderful*_* crying..
Marvel is one of my favourite characters in the Hunger Games and I think your story expresses all his feelings and his short life although we didn't know much about him. I think he's a great character and I'm totally in love with him haha :DD 3
Whatever, I#m from Germandy, I read your story and I cried:)
I have a question: Would it be okay for you if I translate your wonderful ff at , the german fan fiction archive? I think the german readers might be very happy with that:)) PLEEEEAAAASE! I love your story *_*
It'd be gorgeous if you answer my question, eh? :D:D

Foxiii
SibunaShannon chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
this is so amazing! Marvel is one of my favourite characters and I wish we could know more about him...
Becca chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
That made me cry.
ectobiologies chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
The sentence, "Marvel, his name was Marvel" had a very...effective effect on readers like me. I tend to like such impactful statements.
It's been done before, but I like the way you quoted the books-it added to the effect of this piece of work.
This is a job well done!
Sallen chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I've always liked Marvel the most - in the whole series! This is definitely one of the best I've ever read.
DarkWatersAhead chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This is simply amazing. I really liked how you tied the quotes into it. It really showed that Marvel was more than just a Career who killed Rue. He was a real person who had a real family and a real life. Simply beautiful.

DarkWatersAhead