Reviews for Little Sisters are Bothers
RealLifeGemini chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Awesome!
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This story had me laughing at every interval! Amazing job, Mad, especially since I know you prefer RoseScorpius ;) I think you characterized all three wonderfully, and the battle format was amusing and creative and I pretty much just loved it all!

Fantastic job, and keep writing!
YourEyesLikeStars chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
la z boy chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Well, I really liked it! It was quite amusing and funny, and in terms of tone, it was exactly what I was hoping for. ;)

I, too, liked that you kept the focus mainly on the Gemi conflict. But if I had one MINOR complaint, it's that I think I would've preferred to see Gemi's wickedness portrayed as more of a secret.

Still, a very good one-shot!
Rencsike chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
It was cute, I liked it :)
renzhie chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
it really happens if you have wicked little sister. I am grinning the whole way through. XD

*hugs* Thank you Mad for writing such a cute ScorpiusLily&Gemi! ( it is partly dedicated to me. I melt :$)
ThePaperBagPrincess chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Haha, this was great! Gemi was a brat, but I couldn't help liking her anyway, and I loved that her and Lily eventually came together to prank Scorpius. Girl power! :-D

I guess I felt that the issue of how Draco and Astoria would react to their son going out with a Potter was a little bit skipped over, but given that this was a oneshot and concentrated on Gemi's reaction, not their parents', that's understandable.

Would love to see more of Gemi in your stories some time!