Reviews for The Good Wife
Uzumaki Naruto Namikaze chapter 1 . 5/10
A very nice story I enjoyed it quite well
QSK chapter 10 . 4/16
Hinata.
mistyagami chapter 43 . 4/17
This was amazing! Great work!
A Stifled User chapter 11 . 4/6
Apparently I spoke too soon, disregard my previous reviews
A Stifled User chapter 9 . 4/6
it gives more weight to actions and there's a real sense of loss as well as having the internal struggle of whether they should reproduce their steps or not
A Stifled User chapter 9 . 4/6
I really love this trope, but I am sad to see her back so early, which means she will probably ping pong through the timelines now

It's slightly disappointing

It's always better when it's a one trip to the future then back

It's more permanent that way.
EmpoweredHotcakes chapter 1 . 4/2
This is good. What's pt 2 called?
The Extraordinarii chapter 43 . 3/27
Awesome, awesome story man. Seriously one of the best I've ever read. Thank you for all the work you put in.
TGN chapter 43 . 12/14/2021
Thanks for the good story.
Redmist88 chapter 20 . 12/1/2021
Okay so far future naruto is a dick
Redmist88 chapter 1 . 11/20/2021
I've just read the first chapter I'm loving it
YargLives chapter 11 . 8/25/2021
Enjoying the story so far. Not sure if you still write but this has hooked me. I always enjoy the time travel theme, and I particularly enjoy the switching of perspectives for the “older” Ino to the “younger” one.
Zeobide274 chapter 43 . 8/13/2021
I just finished reading the whole thing in two days and I honestly could not stop reading. I just want to say that this story was amazing from start to finish and I was hooked from chapter 1.
Dyson700 chapter 43 . 8/11/2021
I rarely leave reviews that are more in depth than just saying I enjoyed the read, but this one deserves an actual review. Really interesting concept and really well explored. It was really interesting to see the different pairings and their interactions. Wasn’t expecting the HinataxNeji though I’ll be honest.
Only really noticed two errors, first one is tiny. In the last couple chapters you have Kankuro tell Ino about Konoha being destroyed and then a couple chapters later Temari comes and says the same thing. The second is a bit bigger. You reveal that Ino had been working on her technique the night before the switch, and she and Naruto argued about it that morning. But then when later that day she’s switched minds with a version of herself from another dimension he doesn’t immediately think of that? It takes several chapters and him seeing the book in his desk to remind him. When I was reading the beginning I assumed the technique had been developed at least a few years prior and that’s why it wasn’t immediately obvious.
Overall really good story though.

These aren’t flaws, just two suggestions about things I think could’ve improved the story.
-Introduce Shimura earlier
-Introduce more OC’s as potential villains

Shimura being the sort of main villain but not being introduced until much later in the story weakens the character a bit. Even if it’s just a couple mentions or interactions it would help to establish the character earlier.

It was a bit obvious that Astra had to be a villain due to no other new characters had been introduced that weren’t married to, or the children of, one of the Naruto characters. Having a couple others would leave room for speculation about possible villains.

Loved the story though, really good throughout! Thank you :)
kukuhimanpr chapter 2 . 7/31/2021
HAHAHA THE RAMEN SHE EATS IN HER 16 YEARS OLD PAST ALSO GET ISEKAI'D TO HER FUTURE SELF'S STOMACHXD.
though... i don't want to imagine the smell of ~16years old ramen being vomited from my mouth...
1,448 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »