Reviews for The Good Wife
Still waitin :)
TheFinalFighter chapter 40 . 2/1
The way you paint a picture is absolutely amazing I remember reading this as I was released but like yourself Life has kept me from fanfiction. Last night I had enough free time to binge read this story and the picture you could clearly paint while the reader, well, reads is breathtaking. Hope you find time to update soon!
luz nocturna chapter 40 . 1/29
Y yyyyyyy seguila (TT)(TT)(TT)(TT)(TT)(TT)(TT)qué pasó va volver con Naruto la Ino grande podrá darle un beso la Ino pequeña a Naruto antes de irse que pasara abra Lenin entre ellos antes de su partida ;-)
Se quedará Ino con Naruto de la otra dimensión... Pues claro que sí bueno espero tu seguiente actualización con mucha ansía sí bueno chauuuuu besho besho ()()() una fan de Argentina despidiendose
Dude you seriously write best fictoons...eagerly waiting for the next chapter
Akio Desusta chapter 4 . 1/21
Cool
Cabrio9f chapter 5 . 1/19
Omg I wrote in the wrong fanfic lmfao. Sorry
Cabrio9f chapter 8 . 1/19
A Jedi or sith can kill kage lvl ninjas. But those who are damn hell good using the force. Force grip not by the neck but also the hands preventing them to use jutsu or substituttion, shunshuun. And kill them by tactics and tactics only. Unless they get lucky in a fair fight or hit them with a blaster dead on the head or chest, or disable certain parts of the body temporarily from laser fire. Or a advanced weapon of sorts. Heck those who can use the force to pull Star destroyers should be able to do that heck even manage to withhold meteors coming down or susanoo or Jiant bijuu. However those are very few in Jedi that could do that. Technology is a bitch to ninjas
Cem por cento incrivel
Wings As Eagles chapter 29 . 12/9/2016
this is by far one of the best fics I've ever had the pleasure to read.
Kayo4Uchiha chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Brilliant
QuinSFA chapter 40 . 11/29/2016
Just read the last update. Through the years your story has become something like an old friend. You dont have much contact with him but when you see each other you always have a good time. So... hope well see each other again sometime ;)
Guest chapter 40 . 11/16/2016
I was afraid that this story was going to be left unfinished, but I can't express how happy I am to know that it nearing its eagerly awaited conclusion. I just hope I don't cry when it's over. This is one of my favorite NaruIno fics, the other ones being The Line and The best dates are the cheap ones. Don't worry about taking too long, we'll wait for as long as we have to.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/15/2016
Wonderful concept. Absolutely fantastic.
Razorknight33 chapter 40 . 11/11/2016
I just wanted to say out of all the stories iv read in the past month (im very new to this site and have been reading almost non stop) that this is by far one of the beat top three for sure in my opinion and am very eagerly awaiting the next chapter hoping all is well with school and life in general also hoping the idea for the stand alone story works out.

Best wishes
Spaded Ace18 chapter 40 . 10/7/2016
Don't usually read time travel fics but I must say this is really good and I enjoy it immensely. I hope you update soon but I understand that RL gets in the way. As for the side story I believe going with the teenage NaruIno one would be best seeing as Ino is gonna have feelings for Naruto when she returns. Anyway great story again. Keep up the good work.
1,115 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »