Reviews for The Good Wife
awesome story. naruino my favorite. please continue writing
Msmusicful chapter 37 . 5/19
Isint it sad how the ships are all official in naruto that our dreams for our otp possibilities to happen are gone...
Loner Kid chapter 3 . 4/12
ahaha i love this!
shaquille chapter 37 . 4/2
hurry up dude this story is flipping awesome, I hate to be kept waiting
the best and yet the most balanced out fanfic l have ever read yet. The plot , the techniques, the style used by you was spectacular. l am very impressed by this at how you connected the different siyuations of Astra, younger and older ino. Then how you kept the suspence up about Astra,and her past, then her current activities, then how will both inos return to their respective bodies. Any w
61394 chapter 5 . 3/19
they have socks in naruto?
Shaydrall chapter 1 . 2/12
Very interesting
Why did everyone immediately assume time travel? I mean yeah that's what it really is, but tey don't know that. This story would have worked sooo much better if they all assumed it was amneasia. The logical explation.
Markus-Antonius chapter 37 . 1/11
Interesting chapter
Tintaglia In Flight chapter 37 . 12/31/2014
I know exactly how real life can pull one away from writing... I've got goodness knows how many fanfics drafts just sitting on my pc waiting to be completed... orz

That aside it was really nice to see an update and because your writing is so awesome (your OCD pays off P) I'm willing to wait as long as it takes for the next update, even if its years in coming but somehow I don't think you'll make us wait that long XD

I hope things in real life pick up for you, I'm really sorry about your aunt and hope that if she's getting treatment that it is successful. I also hope that the issues your parents are experiencing aren't to trying.

Looking forward to your next update whenever it may be
Mafer Takai chapter 37 . 12/28/2014
Hello! really, I LOVE THIS STORY, A LOT! Naruino is the best eh read in my life! do not know how eh had to search to find a good story of this couple and did not find any that were in Spanish, is you do not know but I'm from South-America so it's obvious that I speak Spanish, it makes me a little difficult read the story because I have always translate the page and there are parts that are read very inconsistent due to translation, but no matter! My brain can always join the parts and make sense, after all for something is xD I just want to tell you not to worry about the time you take to upgrade, the end of the day we all have problems and are not always happy. Seguire the story until the end because it is very good! this is probably my first and last comment because I use the translator for it and prefer to spare efforts xP See you! you know you have people from South-America following you so DO NOT give up, ok?
Final chapters will be waiting anxiously.
PS: I hope that the comment is understood but blame the translator xD
Mafer Takai chapter 37 . 12/27/2014
Hello! really, I LOVE THIS STORY, A LOT! Naruino is the best eh read in my life! do not know how eh had to search to find a good story of this couple and did not find any that were in Spanish, is you do not know but I'm from South-America so it's obvious that I speak Spanish, it makes me a little difficult read the story because I have always translate the page and there are parts that are read very inconsistent due to the translation, but I do not care! My brain can always join the parts and make sense, after all for something is xD I just want to tell you not to worry about the time you take to upgrade, the end of the day we all have problems and are not always happy. Seguire the story to the end if I have to take over the account giving meaning to the chapters, but no matter because it's so good! this is probably my first and last comment because I use the translator for it and prefer to spare efforts xP See you! you know you have people from South-America following you so DO NOT give up, ok?.
Final chapters will be waiting anxiously.
Pd: I hope you understand the comment but no fault of mine translator xD
littlemelonatplay chapter 37 . 12/28/2014
Yeah, I can see how thirty-seven year old Ino might be running away from something. Age does not make you responsible all the time. I cannot wait to see if she is, in fact, running away or protecting something. In addition, good job throwing me off with the Magister you selected. I was surprised it was Sakura’s mom.

I also thought it was amusing that you fangirled over Gaara through your character. XD

Lastly, I totally understand life getting in the way of writing. Life did that to me recently.
Horizon Dreamer chapter 37 . 12/25/2014
Good as always.. Im just a plain reader so i cant point which part is bad or good. I thinks its always good... And good luck in your real world problem.. And i wish your aunty will get well soon..
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 37 . 12/25/2014