Reviews for The Good Wife
How long til the next chapter man I've been waiting ages!
Sizzin chapter 9 . 1/17
Wow. So we're dealing with alternative universes here... I didn't expect this.
Sizzin chapter 7 . 1/17
Ugh... I actually didn't want Hinata to appear so often. The main thing I don't like about reading fic of Naruto married with other girls is that Hinata is usually married as well. And I am such a NaruHina shipper.
Sizzin chapter 2 . 1/17
I think the most common conclusion Shikamaru should have reached was that Ino suffered amnesia and THOUGHT she was her sixteen-year-old self in her present body. But oh well, as he said, if something like Edo Tensei exists, then whatever can happens.
Guest chapter 39 . 12/21/2015
Is this abandon project?...T_T
mileto1 chapter 39 . 11/30/2015
Update?
nightwind83 chapter 39 . 11/4/2015
like your story slow paceing at first but kept a nice set up for the story as a whole
Serenarey Chiba chapter 39 . 10/23/2015
Ermagherd. You totes did steal those titles. Sneaky, sneaky.

In any case. I have enjoyed reading this fanfiction thus far and I look forward to what you've got lined up for the ending. :)
Quazillionaire chapter 39 . 10/14/2015
Finally caught up with this story. Reread it from the beginning. Your writing has gotten noticeably better since the early chapters! Keep up the good work, and beat of luck with your studies and such!
Markus-Antonius chapter 39 . 8/26/2015
DA: Inquisition does have cool level names. Anyway nice two chapters!
Markus-Antonius chapter 38 . 8/26/2015
Daaammnn
JKLO chapter 39 . 8/23/2015
I remember the day this story first came out. It was amazing?

Now? i'm just purely baffled at your literary skill and story telling ability.

Though it sounds bad, I cannot wait for this story to end because I'm at the edge of my seat.
therez1 chapter 39 . 8/20/2015
Bravo! I admit to have been enjoying this story for quite a while, the thrill of it all was not in the action but built itself in a light mystery novel with some good ol' fashioned Naruto riffraff right in the middle. Good job on that and keep up the pristine work!
StrikeFreedomV2 chapter 39 . 8/18/2015
And now I have to wait for your next uprate on your brilliant story
StrikeFreedomV2 chapter 37 . 8/18/2015