Reviews for The Good Wife
The wait for the final chapter is KILLING me. I'm so excited to read it!
FlagsOfDistraction chapter 42 . 9/9
SO EXCITED FOR THE FINAL CHAPTER!
Advent of Shadows chapter 31 . 8/30
Eh, the whole Astra arc kind of just made me lose interest. Her character doesnt seem very interesting to me, so her acting villainous just feels flat to me
andytak3740 chapter 42 . 8/19
I really love your story, and how you've developed the characters. I can't wait to see how it ends, though i do hope you as an epilogue with 16 year old Ino having turned 37 and reflective on what's transported in her life.
Mariusz1988 chapter 42 . 8/14
Wow what a story. I readed it in one go over night it has kept me up all night, the suspens and mystery with Inos ''accident'' and then all that with Astra was awesome. (Point to remember to the future, never alow a Shimura descendent on the council, you'll have less problems :P). I was surprised that Yuggo was released sooo quickly, that was a shocker. Is there going to be more chapters? We still dont know if ''Ino'' will return to her world and how will all this experience change all their lives. And what about ''Older'' Inos child?
Cario Regun chapter 42 . 8/8
i hope the final chapter come soon! i love the story, you are a excelent writer, do your best!
Davidlhson chapter 42 . 8/3
Hurry up and update I don’t feel like waiting over a year to finish this story especially since it’s so good
Dexter-83 chapter 42 . 8/2
more last one pls
Chlo chapter 42 . 7/29
I don’t know if you still update but I fell in love with this story a long time ago, and wanted to check to see if you had updated. Only one more chapter please update if ever you are able
asmodeus prince of hell chapter 6 . 7/31
Very well written and so very captivating I give it a solid a plus
Star1X chapter 42 . 7/25
Eh, seemed a bit demanding of Naruto at the end there
kingrm224 chapter 15 . 7/19
So I often look over the Author Notes in stories. But this one at the end of Ch 15 caught my eye. Mostly the length of text all speaking of the incest between Hyugas. First of all, it's quite common for Hyuga to 'keep it in the family'. But in the end, it's that rare fact of life, that happens, has happened, and will continue to happen. Just because people frown upon it now, doesn't change a thing. So many things in this world are frowned upon and then later taken as a common occurrence. In the end, I think we should all just respect each others opinions, and keep their comments to themselves. The author shouldn't have to defend themselves to this extent.
ai chan 19 chapter 42 . 7/17
cant wait the next chapter _
Yay chapter 42 . 7/14
I am so happy that you updated! I cannot wait to see how this ends!
Logich chapter 42 . 7/15