Reviews for The Good Wife
Fan shippers are not real fans
Alexander Black V chapter 1 . 3/2
Update bitch
Raven097 chapter 43 . 2/29
Nice story.
jojohohoho chapter 43 . 2/28
I just feel incredibly lucky that I found this story shortly after you finished it. (as I noticed the author's note about the big time gap between updates xdxd) Love this story! Amazing work!
its not "all well" its "oh well" but other than that, its a good story.
atilaaraujo12345 chapter 21 . 2/22
Waoh
SilverSurfer24 chapter 14 . 2/21
Okay a few things bother me in this fic.

First: Why does thirty-seven year old Ino know this 'forbidden jutsu' wheras adult Naruto doesn't? He's Hokage. He needs to know all the 'forbidden' techniques in the Village. It's kinda the requirement of being Hokage. You know would think that a technique that allows time-travel would be known to the leader of the most powerful village in the world. If Naruto's wife knows it, then so should he.

Second: Where is the romance? So far it's been a pretty boring read and I'm kinda only interested in the story of adult Ino, and even then I can't help but roll my eyes. Bulimia, seriously? Way to create a handicap that no one cares about...given you know, Akatsuki...War...Obito...Madara...but yeah...Bulimia.

All in all, there are some interesting concepts in this story and I'm going to continue reading it, but the fact that I'm already finding myself skipping entire paragraphs of the young Ino's story doesn't bode too well.

Anyways, nice work and keep on writing.
YumeTakato chapter 43 . 2/16
I really enjoyed it! I'm glad we got this far, and good luck with your schooling!
Cal Poly chapter 43 . 2/16
Thank you so much for finishing this story. It made my day. If you do decide to write more in the future, I will eagerly read it. I hope you're doing well and wishing you the best of luck in all your future endeavors (:
Illuminated chapter 36 . 2/15
I am happy you are rehabilitating Juugo.
Vince Basile Jr chapter 1 . 2/15
Phenomenal. Please make a sequel these 2
This was one of the most insanely well executed fics I've read. Great writing and kudos to finishing up the story however long it took. I'm looking forward to the sequel/ one-shot you will be posting, hopefully faster than this chapter. Congratulations and best of luck on your future projects.
death390 chapter 43 . 2/12
Glad to see that this is basically finished (at most i see an epilogue), good luck on your admission test.
1,318 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »