Reviews for Transcendent Wreckage
whoa.

good fic mate.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Beauiful.

You have got a talent. Just amazing.
Iluslilla13 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I love this. One of my favourite fanfics by far! Your writing is dark and beautiful and so believable. You have a certain way you making to so real. I can feel the raw emotions that you've conveyed.
aliceinwonderbra chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Just as beautiful as AS. Your Willowspeak was spot on and the nightmare of Angelus was terrifying. Please say you'll be writing more in this fandom?
Micktrex chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This is bloody brilliant. You captured Faith in a snow globe and shook her till she was bare to all. You wrote her P.O.V in such a deep, honest and visceral way that I almost envy your insight. The way she thinks, her primal thoughts that convey a person who's been abused and abused others in return - I loved it.

I found this a joy to read and was left wanting more even though the ending was as perfect as it was deeply touching. The image of both Buffy and Angel consoling her on the rooftop as she breaks down is strangely believable and immensely gratifying.

You'd didn't push the fuffy, you just let Faith go through the motions and I think this is a great companion to Apocalyptic Splendor.
UnderMyWisteria chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
The way you manage to catch Faith's inner voice is amazing, I loved it.
ProphecyGirl88 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
That was abso-frickin-lutely incredible. You're a great writer.
Storm Warning chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
No sequel because that was incredible. Your writing skills blow my mind.
eatthatword chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
At the end of reading this, I was absolutely both mentally and physically speechless. As the reader I felt completely immersed in Faith's POV and just a fantastic job. I'm still trying to make my brain function right, you broke it in the best way.
Daryl chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
so glad you wrote this sequel. i think of the two this is the one i enjoyed more. i enjoyed the first one immensely but i just think this is the better one
texican chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This hurt something fierce. I am still reeling. Please say there is a third one to balance them both out. *crossing fingers*
in-sanemind chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Its dark. But i really like it. It made me cry and it chilled me. But i got to say that it was fantastic!
slayer-kent chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
woah that was an dark ride... fantastic story
8BonnieBlue8 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This has to be one of the best Faith stories I've ever read and I wished i hadn't finished it because now there's no more. I especially like the first part where Faith says that she's pretty sure her brain's trying to kill her, it really sets the mood for the rest of the story. Great job! Wish there was more.
Stormbringer951 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
A dark, dark Faith-centric story. A bit of Buffy/Faith subtext if you stretch, but honestly it's a general dark fic. Faith is psychologically falling apart post-Chosen, can she finally let people in?

It's written as a series of vignettes, which are all very good. Interludes with conversations with Buffy, Willow and (a very disturbing one with) Angel. Excellent writing. I'd greatly enjoy seeing a longer story set in the Buffyverse, if you ever feel the inclination to write one.