Reviews for VIVIO'S QUEST FOR UNDERSTANDING!
MoonBunny789 chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
But Fate went to school with Nanoha, She had Health Class too! This is funny but she should know that!
norg chapter 4 . 3/23/2015
AhahahahAHAHHA...ahhhhh...first i was giggling on the fist 2 chapters..3rd made me laugh a little and then the last chapter i could no longer hold it... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Beast of the Sea chapter 3 . 3/17/2015
...that was beautiful... I can't stop laughing...
kaazmiz chapter 4 . 1/12/2015
Because rainbows are straighter than Subaru:D:D
Steveaaml chapter 3 . 1/4/2015
I love this story. Very funny, and entirely fitting with the gender roles and sexuality trends in Nanoha. Really great.
ColonelPootis chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
I have to conclusively state, that this chapter is probably the single funniest thing I shall read in my entire life. Thank you sir/madam, for providing such mirth (and i'm not even joking)
Ashen Author chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
How would people react to finding out how boyish Nanoha is by Mid-Childa standards? Like getting caught getting manicures and stuff?
The 10th Wand chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
nope, straight and thought this whole thing was hilarious.
The 10th Wand chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
freaking awesome.
The 10th Wand chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
loved how she thought straight people were weird, which is entirely both in real life and in canon where lesbians seemed more common than the straight couples.
pajamawolfie chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
The straight thing didn't offend me, it's a parody of what people say about bronies. I get it. HOEHOOF! (almost died laughing at that part!)
Less Wrong chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
Fate nodded. "Women are supposed to do things like high-energy particle research, win Strike Arts Championships, things like that. Men do archaeology, library sciences, cooking... You know, guy things."

I found this one of the more oddly heartwarming throwaway sentences I've read. Something about a society where high-energy particle research is womanly and archaeology is manly just sits well with me.
Grey Muji chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
...What in...the flying blazing FUCK!?
Windsong chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
How the hell is this a K rated fic?
The GAR chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
The GREAT ANONYMOUS REVIEWER has only one thing to say:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHH HAHAHAHHAHHAHASDFGHJKL;
...I...CAN'T...BREATHE!