Reviews for VIVIO'S QUEST FOR UNDERSTANDING!
kumi chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
LOVE IT! So much laughter I'm feeling light headed XD
Final Cyn chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
So I have to ask, with the gender parody and all, does that mean... Hoenies before Bronies?
SerenePanic chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
XD This was... amusing. Mostly the role reversal and MLP is a little boys show... XD The cooking part was hilarious too! Great job!
SapphoSensei chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
I so enjoy reading these little stories - each has made me laugh. I have no idea what a hoenies' are - maybe something to do with My Little Pony which I never watched. But as an adult who likes manga and anime, I can appreciate Signum's situation!

Look forward to the next illuminating chapter...

SS
ShadowFreddyRaven chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
tipico de ellas
StEpHyGrOcK3107 chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
I didn't understand the 'hoeny' thing... what is the meaning of that word?
Guest chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
I am so reminded of how my brother convince me to become a hoeny, thanks for this chapter.
Cieva chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
I'm straight, and I rake offense to this parody! Straight Pride!
Ragnarok chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
The word "Hoenies" has some unfortunate implications with how it sounds. That said, this is hilarious. I also loved Teana's rant about Subaru's being so lesbian she breaks physics and becomes straight.
Raze Occam chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
First chapter, I thought this was clever; the second definitely made me giggle uncontrollably. Then you had to throw genderfuck humor and ponies into the mix...I laughed my ass off, which is more than I can say for any crack fics I've read in the last couple of years.

Betcha Signum is a Fluttershy fan.
Crosshair chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
AHAHAHAHAHA! THis is so redicuously over done it's hilarious. As a Brony and a Straight person, I totally aprove of this! Teana's little breakdown was hilarious.

I only wish we could have seen Nanoha's reaction.

It probably would have been laughter, but who cares?
Guest chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
nice really fun
!
Honest Lunar Raven chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Thank you for the brain twitch and laughter, I needed that... Just got home from a funeral...
JWN chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
I died reading this from the sheer awesome of it
chaosrin chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
So weird but hilarious scary conversions! Say do you know why My Little Pony is so popular?
105 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »