Reviews for VIVIO'S QUEST FOR UNDERSTANDING!
ninryu chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Lol, being straight is unnatural. XD

That was a good one. Gotta love Vivio's reaction.
OZ7UP chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I had a few laughs out of this. On a more serious note, though, this story pretty much highlights the reason why I have lost all respect for the NanoFate community. While I'm all for equal rights, and a good shoujo-ai story can touch my heart if delivered properly, the NanoFate community is needlessly and unnecessarily brutal with its overall treatment of Yuuno, or any male character (canon or original) who can even be remotely linked romantically to Nanoha and/or Fate, for that matter.
shanejayell chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
*lol*

Very cute!
Biigoh chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Oh Vivio... never change _
dylanredefined chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Well it made me laugh thankyou
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
...yeeeahhh... This is definitely NOT how I saw this scene play out in my own head. Though now I want to see the follow up conversation with Vivio's group at school, while being spied on by the older girls from Strikers. But that's just me ;)

Keep up the great work!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Well, well, soldier...

LOL

LMAO

ROFL

This was pure gold.

...

Even if Nanoha dated the ferret. o_O EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Still!

I hope Fate goes easy on Einhart. ROFLOL

Nice work!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Endymion2314 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
So...looks like Fate is going to give Einhart the shovel speech. I'm thinking Fate would give the speech first then blast her. Nanoha would blast her first then a few days later when she woke up in the ICU she'd give the speech.
Tikigod784 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I think the general consensus of the Nanoha community is to like the first two series more than Post-StrikerS... even if 19-year-old NanoFate is full of win.
Lance58 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
DUN DUN DUN DONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN... Your dead meat eihart! LOL run! luckly fate is the one who is going tooo reprimand you haha she has a bit of mercy in her side... :D anyway write more... lol looking down on straight people...
Lily Testarossa chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Poor Ein-chan she is going to have a hard time with Fate P
Jim Dittman chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
that was great, keep up the good work
Rogue Devlin chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
LOL! The other side of the coin, being straight feels unnatural to Vivio!

Nice short story, it's always complex to deal with the issue of how kids cope with the difference of having same-sex parents. Since Vivio doesn's notice her situation as strange, it means Nanoha-mama and Fate-mama have done a good job with her ;)
NanoFate.us chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Haha poor Nanoha and Fate, they should have know that someday Vivio was going to ask why she has two mamas xD That's meant to happen in lesbian families I guess, but still is very funny how Vivio is surprised that there are straight people in Mid xD And Nanoha was dating a guy when she was young? Blasphemy! She felt for Fate's eyes at first sight, and in canon she had never been with anyone but Fate. I'm sure that they were surprised when they learned that there were straight people in their world xD But at least now their daughter will leave them in peace... or at least until she asks where babies come from

Thanks for the funny family fic!
XO chapter 1 . 1/23/2011