Reviews for The Last of the Nephilim
The Sad Reaper chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
holy shit, amazing.
Wind Paradox chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Amazing, just amazing story you have written here!:D
Snorbie chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Awesome 'nough said
Snorbie chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Awesome 'nough said
Dana chapter 1 . 1/25/2012

everyone is using this name /
NanoMecka chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
That was a very interesting read. Do you plan on doing more?
pseud0zombie chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I... Holy hell. I've been disappointed by the Darksiders fandom up to this point, but you... You blew that right the hell out of the water, that's for sure.

Your flow is amazing, your grammar, vocabulary, and style as advanced as I've ever seen. Contrary to being bored, I was having trouble putting my iPod down to pay attention to my classes!

Very, very well done on the whole, and as a final note, I adored your development of all the characters, canon or otherwise
XxSilentEmpathxX chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
It was beautiful! I laughed, I (almost) cried, I said "Did War just say 'Thank You'?", but mostly, it was sad in the end! I love it!
cecania chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This is an absolutely amazing story. I loved every second of it and didn't stop reading once I'd started. Bravo.
Jacob shives chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This is absolutely astounding!
nihal chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Finished the game a couple of times, after I read this stry I can do nothing but think of it as canon, it just fits everything so well, i just love it! your stry puts everything in order
Mandalore Requiem chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Brilliant, simply utterly Brilliant.
Trojan Prince chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I like it, really fills in the pieces.
Yue Twili chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Damn. Just, damn.

This story is awesome! I literally couldn't look away from the story I just read. I hope to see good stories like this one.