Reviews for I Know
merlinandfreyaFTW chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
hmmm, i wonder if he actually DOES know. it would definitely spoil the big reveal for me :/ great story though!
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
this is brillient. i love the idea that arthur knew but never told, and i'd love to see it continued. i think it would be interesting to see what merlin's reactions to the knowlage that arthur already knew would be...could be interesting, hu?
finn1013 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Awww, that was a sweet fic!
Jissai chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Interesting notion.

Also, I see word is ur beta as well. She's very nice and helpful, no?
Amputation chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This was sad and very heartwarming. Their bromance will never die, will it? :D
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Aww, how sad and awesome! LOVE it!
Rapidez chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Now that was a story! I really, trully liked how you made it sound - some situations mentioned were some of those of the show when I was nearly positive that the secret will be (finally) revealed.

I liked it much better this way, though. Really, thanks! :D
Niphrehdil chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Oh how I wish this was what Arthur is thinking. Really. This thought has passed me on few occasions - like in Fires of Idirsholas where Merlin practically screamed a spell into Arthur's ear. Oh well.

I really really liked this. You have beatiful way of writing style, and the fic isn't too long. Nice work, thanks for posting.

Niphrehdil
m0untainc1imber chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I absolutely love this story, it reads almost like poetry.
pancakesareyummy chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Aww, poor Arthur. Loved the way it's presented and written. :)
Kitty O chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
It will be very entertaining when he does tell him. "You KNEW? And you just let me act like an IDIOT?" oh yes that will be funny. Naturally Merlin won't tell you, idiot, if you tell him you think magic is evil. But great little oneshot.
Word-Stringer chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Aw, still a great piece, no matter how many times I read it! I've never actually sat with the idea of Arthur knowing around season one, as, in my own opinion, he hasn't developed hisown mind enough to keep from turning Merlin in, but you wrote itin a way that works :D

So, great little one-shot :D Can't wait for your next update~ :3
Louie du lac chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Love this! My thoughts exactly, some of the things Arthur says sometimes sound like he's trying for a confession. Coincidence, I think not :D