Reviews for Freezing: Hearts of Ice
No chapter 4 . 3/16
Buh-bye Manila. Kekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke
superdude50989 chapter 43 . 3/7
Looking forward to more chapters
satellizer4ever chapter 43 . 2/25
great ending dude very well done had me stick all the way to end. wish it hadn't
drstem chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Great story so far! Hope you see you continue updating this excellant work!
FoxxyAsh chapter 43 . 11/12/2016
What nuuuu!
*cries*
nextgen00 chapter 5 . 7/5/2016
As great as the story is, minor bit of freezing nerdige here, Kazuha wouldn't have had a limiter, she died before the system was created. Noone did until maybe 2 years before the manga started, as if you remember, Gebgo was talking about its completion. Hence the necessity of Pandora mode when Nova's could totally stop people, they used to only slow them down.
Guest chapter 43 . 4/6/2016
If you have no purpose to continue this story, I'd love to pick up from where you left off.
Ohlawd chapter 43 . 2/29/2016
Kek ending
Guest chapter 43 . 2/26/2016
wondering how it would turn out if elizabeth falls in love with kazuya
Guest chapter 2 . 2/19/2016
Her name is Satellizer El Bridget not Bridget L Satellizer. And it's senpai not sempai. Just thought that you would like to know
Lovnag chapter 43 . 2/13/2016
Well, I didn't like the story, but it was able to get to me. The reason for my dislike is this: at the beginning you said that you want to create from Kazuya a character that would be spiritually and mentally stronger. You failed utterly in that regard, I think. He is just as weak with his mentality as one can be. He can do all sorts of wonders in a battle, but character interactions are the actual place where the true strength of mind and spirit can be shown. Kazuya is just completely unable to make his own decisions and stand up for what he wants and believes is true.
pwashington chapter 43 . 1/5/2016
Wow this is a great fanfic update it
Guest chapter 43 . 1/1/2016
WTF that was really sad well it was a good read thank you for it and well I didn't expect it to be that brutal:( but otherwise really great :)
MaxRenRez chapter 16 . 12/8/2015
Hahaha! Love the naruto reference!
MaxRenRez chapter 13 . 12/8/2015
Omg that was awesome at the end. Lol'd so hard