Reviews for Freezing: Hearts of Ice
nextgen00 chapter 5 . 7/5
As great as the story is, minor bit of freezing nerdige here, Kazuha wouldn't have had a limiter, she died before the system was created. Noone did until maybe 2 years before the manga started, as if you remember, Gebgo was talking about its completion. Hence the necessity of Pandora mode when Nova's could totally stop people, they used to only slow them down.
If you have no purpose to continue this story, I'd love to pick up from where you left off.
Ohlawd chapter 43 . 2/29
Kek ending
wondering how it would turn out if elizabeth falls in love with kazuya
Her name is Satellizer El Bridget not Bridget L Satellizer. And it's senpai not sempai. Just thought that you would like to know
Lovnag chapter 43 . 2/13
Well, I didn't like the story, but it was able to get to me. The reason for my dislike is this: at the beginning you said that you want to create from Kazuya a character that would be spiritually and mentally stronger. You failed utterly in that regard, I think. He is just as weak with his mentality as one can be. He can do all sorts of wonders in a battle, but character interactions are the actual place where the true strength of mind and spirit can be shown. Kazuya is just completely unable to make his own decisions and stand up for what he wants and believes is true.
pwashington chapter 43 . 1/5
Wow this is a great fanfic update it
WTF that was really sad well it was a good read thank you for it and well I didn't expect it to be that brutal:( but otherwise really great :)
MaxRenRez chapter 16 . 12/8/2015
Hahaha! Love the naruto reference!
MaxRenRez chapter 13 . 12/8/2015
Omg that was awesome at the end. Lol'd so hard
MaxRenRez chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
Dude, Mayberry? It's maybly!
Sicarius Void chapter 43 . 11/29/2015
Is this story finished?
lou2003us chapter 43 . 10/24/2015
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter.

Keep up the great work!
Advent of Shadows chapter 30 . 9/12/2015
I really just can't make myself keep reading this, not when I can't stand this version of Elizabeth, let alone that she's been placed with Kazuya.
Advent of Shadows chapter 26 . 9/12/2015
I hope Elizabeth dies soon. Preferably in excruciating pain.