Reviews for Freezing: Hearts of Ice
RDF-73 chapter 43 . 5/31/2013
Wow lot of angst here in this chapter but I really think that Kazuya should have told elizabeth that he was not going with her and follow Stella to Bali to be with her but that just how I would have written it, Look forward to seeing the next chapter update soon.
Review002 chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Completely ooc
Elizabeth won't throw away her limiter that easily
She's better than that :/
NeonZangetsu chapter 42 . 5/6/2013
Gyah! Why u no updae!
Ressan chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Great story.
TheBestTeethInTheGame chapter 17 . 4/13/2013
"I guess we can call her touchable now." HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Guest chapter 42 . 4/11/2013
I am sorry but kazuya is not that dum
Kane77 chapter 42 . 3/28/2013
Not to be a bother but please update its been a while
Guest chapter 13 . 3/13/2013
lol if onlyher name was kendra, or some female form of kenny
LustrousSpecter chapter 42 . 2/24/2013
Interesting story, please continue.
BBWulf chapter 42 . 2/18/2013
Gah! damn him for his mixed up ideals, and damn her for being so fucking manipulative DX lol this is a really great fic, i cant wait for more :D
Kirasoul chapter 16 . 2/18/2013
Insta fav. I feel that this story/plot line is a bit more realistic then the damn show lol in the case of how he is dealing with the girls anyway. 10/10 so far.

Btw mr Author you how me a new keybored. I was drinking soda and laughed so hard at your naruto comment I spilled my drink on it XD
Guest chapter 42 . 2/12/2013
nice
cybercorpsesnake chapter 42 . 2/3/2013
Really wondering what kind of man he is. Hopefully he finds the answer. Excellent writting. Looking forward to how it all plays out. Keep up the good work.
iShiney chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Hope this will get updated soon! Also hope that Elizabeth will get some more character development, since she doesn't seem to change in any way from the beginning. Keep it up! :D
iShiney chapter 42 . 1/13/2013
Supremely well written, though the subtle hint of darkness is very well appreciated. Keep it up! :D
946 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »