Reviews for Freezing: Hearts of Ice
Thomas chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Great story, hope you update it soon!
Hector chapter 42 . 11/27/2012
Good chapter
hellkaizer chapter 42 . 11/27/2012
kazuya is such a pussy ! i makes me so mad !, an elizabeth is a real BITCH, but really the problem here is kazuya, he is being such an asshole with poor stella, i hope you make this right with the next few chapters, a good story
ManlyMonk chapter 42 . 11/27/2012
DAT ANGST! OMFUDGINGGOD! THIS IS LIKE TSCC ALL OVER AGAIN!
KainHeinz chapter 42 . 11/27/2012
Thanks for the update!
RDF-73 chapter 42 . 11/27/2012
Wow he gave up to easily but I know it works for the story, I think if I was Kazuya I would have used my powers to get away from the B*#$H and go find the woman of his really wants to be with. Of course he his a guy after all but I think after this he need to ripe that Stig out and throw it at her and go find Stella.
TenchiSolutionsForAll chapter 42 . 11/27/2012
Really, Elizabeth? Roofie'ing your Limiter? That's not going to go over well at ALL once Kazuya get people to believe him ("Oh yeah, sure the rich hot chick drugged you into having sex with her! SUUUURE she did!"). Of course, now we have the "it was all a misunderstanding!" plot, but considering that the victims in this one are someone who can freeze numerous people with little effort and a semi-neurotic/psychotic with anger issues, this is probably not going to end well. For anyone.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 42 . 11/27/2012
Nooooooo...What a failure of a man. Poor Stella, heartbroken and cheated on. Great Chapter! Can't wait to find out what will happen next.
SonicAnimeStudios chapter 42 . 11/27/2012
Once again another dramatic chapter. How is Kazuya ever going to fix anything with Satella now? I hope he does before it's too late. Keep updating ASAP!
EpyonZero23 chapter 42 . 11/27/2012
Wow! The final scene (closing line particularly) truly fits the title of the chapter. Nothing but praise on how this update was completed. Elizabeth's manipulations was truly superb and well calculated.

Looking forward to the next update! Good luck!
Transcendent Oddity chapter 42 . 11/27/2012
...in most cases, that would be enough to kill a relationship right there.

Actually, would this be considered a form of rape?
Tomon chapter 42 . 11/27/2012
Well, probably last chance is that she won't be as good as Stella and put in "proper" place herself :-D

But most of the guilt still falls on Kazuya head.

Good written chapter
Stigel chapter 40 . 11/19/2012
Well unlike some I have doubts at Kazuya finding out what Elizabeth and her groupies are doing to Stella. Why, because like in the manga he's a dumbshit when it comes to females in here as well. Plus he's all duty, duty, duty, duty, and more duty. Take that excuse away from him and he's probably a scared little boy.
saralinn chapter 41 . 11/8/2012
funny you really need to write more
Slothman30 chapter 41 . 11/3/2012
This is a great fanfic. Never sure how things are going to turn out.
919 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »