Reviews for Freezing: Hearts of Ice
LustrousSpecter chapter 42 . 2/24/2013
Interesting story, please continue.
BBWulf chapter 42 . 2/18/2013
Gah! damn him for his mixed up ideals, and damn her for being so fucking manipulative DX lol this is a really great fic, i cant wait for more :D
Kirasoul chapter 16 . 2/18/2013
Insta fav. I feel that this story/plot line is a bit more realistic then the damn show lol in the case of how he is dealing with the girls anyway. 10/10 so far.

Btw mr Author you how me a new keybored. I was drinking soda and laughed so hard at your naruto comment I spilled my drink on it XD
Guest chapter 42 . 2/12/2013
cybercorpsesnake chapter 42 . 2/3/2013
Really wondering what kind of man he is. Hopefully he finds the answer. Excellent writting. Looking forward to how it all plays out. Keep up the good work.
iShiney chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Hope this will get updated soon! Also hope that Elizabeth will get some more character development, since she doesn't seem to change in any way from the beginning. Keep it up! :D
iShiney chapter 42 . 1/13/2013
Supremely well written, though the subtle hint of darkness is very well appreciated. Keep it up! :D
Guest chapter 20 . 12/17/2012
Big fan of your work, but did you seriously have to put Justin fucking Bieber into freezing? even in mangas he appears...
Torrigan Lattonen chapter 42 . 12/15/2012
well i must say, this is the first time that i have honestly detested one of the characters in a fiction that i have read. well done. elizabeth has to be one of the most cold hearted manipulative bitches that i have ever read. unfortunatly i have had the misfortune of knowing one like her in real life.
update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Ive seen freezing i love the anime manga and this is one of the better stories out their written. I read you rosario and naruto cross over id like to see a naruto/yukari fanfic where they go to school at the same age with yukari being a witch and naruto being a ninja with all ninja and warlock abilities. Consider this a challenge and if you could not a one shot either multiple chapter and a heck of a lot of words. Lemony goodness lol
Bob chapter 42 . 12/4/2012
Whatever happened to the strong Kazuya that first started out as? At what point did he lose his testicles and become some weak willed pansy that's as easily manipulated as a newborn baby? It's flip flopped to how it was early one where the this version of Kazuya makes the manga version look like a pussy and at this point he now makes the manga version look like superman. Great job!
Nate Grey chapter 42 . 12/1/2012
Aw man. Poor Stella. I didn't think Kazuya could be this gullible.
lonewolfsinger chapter 42 . 11/29/2012
I'm truly not sure what to say here for once. I am quite conflicted on this situation, I agree in the explanation of this fiasco. It is going to take some world class groveling provided Kazuya doesn't become the second Limiter Stella Sempai takes down. And not for just touching her this time, he is quite close if he hasn't already done so much more that being her broken heart.
Maybe Kazuya's saving grace will be he just passes out. Of course there will still be the matter or trying to get "anyone" to believe it.
Keep it up. You never cease to surprise.
Tomorrow's Eden chapter 42 . 11/29/2012
Come on people, don't go fooling yourselves. If you're a guy and someone with the beauty, power and wealth of Elizabeth wants you to do her then most likely you'll oblige and in this case, Kazuya does indeed harbor feelings for Stella but it is obvious that those feelings haven't reached the level wherein he could resist his urges yet and besides he's young and therefore he's stupid. Good chapter btw, the drama is amazing. I'd like to see how Kazuya will deal with this.
The Lord of War chapter 41 . 11/28/2012
Also I know am in the minority here but I love Kazuya being paired with If she a little cold hearted in you story she really a great person to be with at heart.
938 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »