Reviews for Freezing: Hearts of Ice
Godric Kharg chapter 41 . 11/21/2014
The omakes while amusing.. Are annoying when not included with a regular chapter...

Good one though.
Godric Kharg chapter 20 . 11/20/2014
Oh god I love this chapter... I agree Louis deserves this and so much worse...
Yosokage chapter 27 . 11/10/2014
What is the pairing in this story?
Guest chapter 43 . 10/29/2014
Kazuya needs end his partnership with Elizabeth so he can truly be together with Satellizer.
Guest chapter 43 . 10/26/2014
Are you going to finish this? You can't leave this story incomplete.
Guest chapter 43 . 10/11/2014
Dude. Cut the crap and make Stella and Kazuya a couple. This randomness is giving me a headache.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/11/2014
Hey nice story! Just one thing though. Not that I'm hating on you or anything, but did you really have to make Elizabeth do the baptism with Kazuya?
nine chapter 43 . 9/24/2014
I m bored and tired of kazuya liking stella. You should try elizabeth and kazuya here. It would be awesome if they really fall in love with each other.
kageofdoom chapter 43 . 9/23/2014
Hey bro or sis just discovered your gem of a story today and i read in one short hope u will update soon haha keep up the good work too.
jnchance2 chapter 43 . 8/13/2014
Finish this plEeeeeaaassse! It's so good!
KingRamses chapter 43 . 7/25/2014
Love this story. Please tell me one day you'll make a sequel
King of All Writers684 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
First, allow me to say that was an incredible story. The amount of time you spent on this story is phenomenal. However, i must admit that the ending was rather, upsetting to me. It also made me hope for possible sequel. All in all, splendid work.
Zero00Heroes chapter 43 . 6/15/2014
hi i'm new to the sight and i hope to continue writing. can i say that i'm a huge fan of your stories and i really hope you haven't given up on them like "A Father's Love" . "A Wind Flower". "A Mother Love: Fire and Blood" these are some of the best stories that i have read on this site and i love rereading them from time to time i want ask for some advice. I'm currently writing my own Freezing story SOLDIER and i would like your advice on how to portray their emotions. any other advice would be helpful so please and thank you
.Heroes.
IchiIchi chapter 43 . 6/7/2014
Kazuya is stupid as Shi* I loved your story, really did. Was searching through the Freezing archives and found this story. Even though it's an old story I'm hoping you can restart it because I adored it at first and now... my adoration has considerably lessened. Elizabeth is a genuinely fantastic character in Freezing and I just hated the role she played in your story, it was like a necessary sacrifice. Loved Stella's character. Just that the way it is right now left a bitter taste. Kazuya now seems weaker than in Canon, not ability-wise, but character-wise, hope you get what I'm pointing out here. I just hope you restart and finish this story, a selfish wish of an unsatisfied fan c:
FintonStack chapter 43 . 5/18/2014
Gah my god it's almost painful to see Stella and Kazuya not be official now haha, your writing is great. I apologize for not reviewing previously but I have just finished this story (within 1 entire day), and I gotta say, it's awesome. Kept me reading the entire way through it.

What can I say other than I hope Kazuya grows a spine and tells Elizabeth where to shove it :D
912 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »