Reviews for Freezing: Hearts of Ice
Guest chapter 43 . 5/11/2015
Read your story. Verdict. Sheer crap and dissapointment. You suck.
KingPlotBunny chapter 20 . 4/10/2015
AHAHAHAH oh my god that last one was hilarious I'm surprised when Louis was listing the things he did to her Satellizer didn't just say "you know what I forgot about the dog food incident I take it back" and just hit him
correnhimself316 chapter 43 . 3/29/2015
Oh boy...if this is ever continued, I imagine the Bali chapters are going to totally be different without Kazuya there . Oh the tangled webs you have woven LoTLoF. The drama and romance of this story so far are excellent, and the inclusion of Kazuya's dad as a living character makes this whole plot all the more thing though, Elizabeth really isn't as cold and manipulative as you have painted her to be here, she is actually quite kind amd caring, as seen when she was willing to being a Pandora, to be with her Limiter Andre because he ended up going blind as a result of to saving her from a can be a bit of a nincompoop at times in cannon, and I feel that you really captured that in this story, the whole mess with the Baptism with Elizabeth, the love affair with Stella while partnered with Queeny, and finally the drunken sex with Elizabeth, ugh Kazu I know you are a human and capable of mistakes, but goodness dude! And there is still the unresolved situation with Rana and Annette! Might as well make it a harem at this rate, yikes.
Aeona316 chapter 43 . 3/25/2015
Great story, I'll give you that much. Right up till the last couple chapters, even then they were great...I just absolutely hated them from a certain view. Elizabeth is a complete and utter bitch. It's people that like her that make honorable people do unhonest things. I actually got so upset with her I punched a hole in my door frame...who knew those were solid wood? Any way, like I said, great story I just don't agree with the ending.
Guest chapter 43 . 3/22/2015
So that's how it ends
Guest chapter 43 . 3/22/2015
Do that's how it ends
Jeremiah Bull chapter 43 . 3/10/2015
You've had Stella tell our MC all about her rape and her family situation.

Then she tells him again ten chapters later like she hasn't told him and he acts surprised.

He acts like he doesn't know why she reacts the way she does when people touch her, WHEN SHE ALREADY TOLD HIM.

You gave your MC serious BAMF military capabilities and the mindset of a meek, indecisive child when it comes to anything else. It's completely incongruous. In fact, he's so stupid and easily manipulated in another story I could easily see him as the witless antagonistic force. He can face a giant monster but not slap a bitch that needs to be bitch slapped?

With some minor adjustments this could be a decent story. But I don't really expect you to make it a better story, considering how long it's been abandoned, how much work it would take, and with how busy you are with writing that will actually get you some money.

Good luck with Waldo Rabbit. And sorry about the harsh review, but I have a hard time holding back the vitriol when it comes to certain story aspects. It's nothing personal.
Guest chapter 43 . 3/5/2015
Can't believe you ended it here if all places
Red Death chapter 43 . 2/17/2015
Waaaay too much whump.
Sandaime Hokage chapter 43 . 1/6/2015
Really enjoying this fic so far, shame it has'nt been updated in a while
Guest chapter 43 . 12/22/2014
Worst ending u got to change that bro it's not good
Guest chapter 20 . 12/20/2014
This has to be the funniest chapter of fan fic that I have ever read good job
Guest chapter 17 . 12/11/2014
Funniest thing. I just randomly looked up and saw that it was YOU who wrote this, and I was like "Oh my f···ing gosh! No wonder this story has such a fantastic plot, lovable characters, and pulls me into the world of Freezing! LOTLOF wrote it, that sexy bastard!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Liking it so far. You're totally right about Canon-Kazuya, he's kind of a pussy. I'm completely onboard for girl-power, don't get me wrong, but I take issue when the PROTAGONIST is barely given screen time.
student chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
Hello there. You have a awesome story and its well written so far. Althouh I would like to raise a few minor concerns on the names and the Japanese you are useing. First for the names rena should be rana, and miyubi should be miyabi. And second for the Japanese sempai should be senpai. Thats all I have to say and please keep in mind that I am not trying to offend or criticise what you have wrote.
from a student takeing Japanese. :P