Reviews for Freezing: Hearts of Ice
Guest chapter 43 . 3/22/2015
Do that's how it ends
Jeremiah Bull chapter 43 . 3/10/2015
You've had Stella tell our MC all about her rape and her family situation.

Then she tells him again ten chapters later like she hasn't told him and he acts surprised.

He acts like he doesn't know why she reacts the way she does when people touch her, WHEN SHE ALREADY TOLD HIM.

You gave your MC serious BAMF military capabilities and the mindset of a meek, indecisive child when it comes to anything else. It's completely incongruous. In fact, he's so stupid and easily manipulated in another story I could easily see him as the witless antagonistic force. He can face a giant monster but not slap a bitch that needs to be bitch slapped?

With some minor adjustments this could be a decent story. But I don't really expect you to make it a better story, considering how long it's been abandoned, how much work it would take, and with how busy you are with writing that will actually get you some money.

Good luck with Waldo Rabbit. And sorry about the harsh review, but I have a hard time holding back the vitriol when it comes to certain story aspects. It's nothing personal.
Guest chapter 43 . 3/5/2015
Can't believe you ended it here if all places
Red Death chapter 43 . 2/17/2015
Waaaay too much whump.
Sandaime Hokage chapter 43 . 1/6/2015
Really enjoying this fic so far, shame it has'nt been updated in a while
Guest chapter 43 . 12/22/2014
Worst ending u got to change that bro it's not good
Guest chapter 20 . 12/20/2014
This has to be the funniest chapter of fan fic that I have ever read good job
Guest chapter 17 . 12/11/2014
Funniest thing. I just randomly looked up and saw that it was YOU who wrote this, and I was like "Oh my f···ing gosh! No wonder this story has such a fantastic plot, lovable characters, and pulls me into the world of Freezing! LOTLOF wrote it, that sexy bastard!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Liking it so far. You're totally right about Canon-Kazuya, he's kind of a pussy. I'm completely onboard for girl-power, don't get me wrong, but I take issue when the PROTAGONIST is barely given screen time.
student chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
Hello there. You have a awesome story and its well written so far. Althouh I would like to raise a few minor concerns on the names and the Japanese you are useing. First for the names rena should be rana, and miyubi should be miyabi. And second for the Japanese sempai should be senpai. Thats all I have to say and please keep in mind that I am not trying to offend or criticise what you have wrote.
from a student takeing Japanese. :P
Godric Kharg chapter 43 . 11/21/2014
I don't really see satellizer giving hi up that easily. I have a brand new hate for Elizabeth also. That girl needs to be humiliated.
Godric Kharg chapter 41 . 11/21/2014
The omakes while amusing.. Are annoying when not included with a regular chapter...

Good one though.
Godric Kharg chapter 20 . 11/20/2014
Oh god I love this chapter... I agree Louis deserves this and so much worse...
Yosokage chapter 27 . 11/10/2014
What is the pairing in this story?
Guest chapter 43 . 10/29/2014
Kazuya needs end his partnership with Elizabeth so he can truly be together with Satellizer.
938 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »