Reviews for Freezing: Hearts of Ice
Karano chapter 20 . 1/21/2014
Oh, that ending. You know, some make one shots of Louis' death and get reviews out of that even if those are crappy stories. I bet if you'd make the last part a separate one shot too, you'd get some very good reviews.

Back to the topic at hand, please tell me you didn't abandon this...
Karano chapter 14 . 1/21/2014
TvTropes, TvTropes everywhere...
Sorry, couldn't resist.
XxNeo-ChanxX chapter 43 . 12/18/2013
Oh my god you cant have really stoped right there why would you do that that is so depressing oh god here's hopeing you continue this cause thats just a really depressing end man
lindivor chapter 43 . 12/9/2013
It's not marked completed will this be updated? or is it just the end
InheritedMadness chapter 43 . 12/1/2013
That was quite a heartless ending. I sat down and read this in one sitting. Now I'm sort of regretting that decision. Athough the drama was somewhat interesting, in the end it was too much of a letdown to see Kazuya just give up, and Satellizer thrown away like that.

I had been expecting that Elizabeth would be killed by a NOVA. I had not been expecting my expectations to come true. I had not expected this either.

Okay...so a depressing story about a powerful boy who utterly fails at life because of his other people's actions and his own naievety. Ouch.
Guest chapter 43 . 11/20/2013
what the efff is with your ending on chap 43! Please write more of this awesome stuff! Please you cant just stop this story with that kind of hanging end! :((
The mighty one chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
Are these tv shows or comic books please answer
Serial Peacekeeper chapter 43 . 10/12/2013
Damn you! I dont think i have ever been so angry at a fanfiction before. Awesome stuff hope to see more soon!
edboy4926 chapter 43 . 9/20/2013
Good story
Keep on going
But seriously Kazuya, stop being an idiot and go to Stella. Frack the rest of the world.
Guest chapter 43 . 9/19/2013
to be blunt this story pisses me off so much, mostly Kazuya he is a complete idiot! The story is well written as draws the readers in like most of your stories do good job
Alex0597 chapter 20 . 8/29/2013
I never really got why he was let off with a "don't do it again" in the manga, either.
firehelm chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
oh very nice intro
nerymauro chapter 41 . 8/5/2013
awesome story!
The Lord of War chapter 43 . 8/4/2013
Nice! But come on man. I what to see what happens next.
James chapter 43 . 7/10/2013
Hi,
This chapter like all of the previous chapters was brilliant i cant wait to find out what happens in the next instalment. I hope you never stop writing this story because its so amazing!.
912 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »