Reviews for Freezing: Hearts of Ice
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
Isn't the Limiter Glutton's name Miyabi? Though I'm not entirely certain about her last name. I'm not sure if it's Kannazuki, or Kanadzuki.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
You've got a few mistakes here in names.

Kunlun, not Kulen.

Annette Maximillion is a mistake the translator's made from what I hear. IIRC, it's Arnett McMillan.

Elizabeth Mayberry was changed to Mably instead. Her Limiter's name is Andre, not Anton.

Rena Linchen changed to Lana.
Xaintrix chapter 11 . 6/8/2011
Love the story. Though it's a bit odd, I kind of want Elizabeth to win for some reason. Haven't sorted my feelings and thoughts as to why though. Guess that means I need to re-read the story! Oh shucks... :)
fanofmany chapter 11 . 6/8/2011
lol... Oh Annette you and your crazy spunk XD
rentauri chapter 11 . 6/7/2011
-"In that case I will definitely, definitely beat Kazuya-kun up and make him like me the best! De arimasu!"

"I'll be you were a very popular girl back in third grade." Annette said.-

I laughed quite a bit at that, not just because it was funny but because it fit with the character's personalities so well. Nice interesting chapter here, Satellizer's comments about fighting amongst themselves just kept circling back but that makes since with her character as well early in the chapter.

I am looking forward to see how to show off Kazuya's powers along with finding out just how powerful he is. I also do have to admit that who you are pairing him to will be interesting in of itself. I actually am hoping he pairs with all of them, he does seem to have more then enough power to. Also even if he does pair with them it doesn't need to be a Harem situation, Elizabeth made it quite clear she just wants power to be that much more effective, she could be in his 'group' and not romantically involved. Anette strikes me as someone just having just and while she wouldn't mind having a fling with him I doubt it would be a lasting relationship. Rana and Satellizer are the only two that probably have romantic feelings for him but that can be played off in various ways. Plus I think Central would love it as having an elite Pandora fighting unit. That's just my opinion however.

Anyway loving the story, curious to see how it develops. Thanks for the chapter.
StigmaReborn chapter 11 . 6/7/2011
LMAO, you had me rolling with Annette's little remarks at Rana. They made the chapter for me.

Looks like it's going to be one on one afterall. Great update!
BrazeRancor chapter 11 . 6/7/2011
I've always liked Rena. Why is it that the honest, friendly girls never win in this scenario? D:
Crimsonlink310 chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
Lovely chapter as always lord. I do have 1 request however. If Kazuya and Louis ever meet, I want Kazuya to beat the living shit out of him. If you've read the latest chapters then you understand my frustration about how Louis gets off VERY light. Anyways I look forward to the match and until the next time chaos out.
jacohuff chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
i like it the manga goes off and on in being intriging but u just put a whole new twist on the story please update soon. looking forward to it .
samuraikakashi56 chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
Very funny chapter. Looking forward to what Kazuya can actually do!
Dudtheman chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
lol thats one way to choose
KPheonix chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
Freezing is an fun series, and with the recent chapter; Kazuaya's feelings for Brigitta are confirmed. Now, the question is, will she be able to shake off her brother's conditioning and protect Kazuya.

As for this fic, still following it. I was hoping you would get to the fight but the next chap should cover it, I guess.
sertry chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
thanks)
MistressWinowyll chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
Sadly, the idea of Rena doing her best to beat up her soul mate to show how much she cares is like hearing Might Guy saying if he can't beat Kakashi in a dual he'll see about getting tighter spandex.

*trembles*

Now try to get that thought out of your mind.

Your Mistress.
Bloody Hero chapter 10 . 6/3/2011
I got to admit I was a little hesistant to read Freezing fanfiction while I do like it the main male lead irritates the hell out of me. But you my friend as other's stated before not only kept his good personality but actually added some Bite to his bark. This story is very well written and it is easy to read (Thank you God for no wall of text!)I also enjoy how you portray the various female characters as well. I really have to congradulate you considering how small the Freezing section of fanfiction is being less than 10 stories total.

It's absolutely amazing that you have over a 150 reviews considerate a testament to your outstanding writing ability. Looking forward to your next installment and When your version of Kazuya meets Louis and shows him his backhand. Louis beware this Kazuya will totally F*** you up! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA (yes I hate louis I really do, I even hate him more than I do Shinji from F/SN and they're basically the same type of character.)
946 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 63 .. Last Next »