Reviews for Freezing: Hearts of Ice
jacohuff chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
i like it the manga goes off and on in being intriging but u just put a whole new twist on the story please update soon. looking forward to it .
samuraikakashi56 chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
Very funny chapter. Looking forward to what Kazuya can actually do!
Dudtheman chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
lol thats one way to choose
KPheonix chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
Freezing is an fun series, and with the recent chapter; Kazuaya's feelings for Brigitta are confirmed. Now, the question is, will she be able to shake off her brother's conditioning and protect Kazuya.

As for this fic, still following it. I was hoping you would get to the fight but the next chap should cover it, I guess.
sertry chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
thanks)
MistressWinowyll chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
Sadly, the idea of Rena doing her best to beat up her soul mate to show how much she cares is like hearing Might Guy saying if he can't beat Kakashi in a dual he'll see about getting tighter spandex.

*trembles*

Now try to get that thought out of your mind.

Your Mistress.
Bloody Hero chapter 10 . 6/3/2011
I got to admit I was a little hesistant to read Freezing fanfiction while I do like it the main male lead irritates the hell out of me. But you my friend as other's stated before not only kept his good personality but actually added some Bite to his bark. This story is very well written and it is easy to read (Thank you God for no wall of text!)I also enjoy how you portray the various female characters as well. I really have to congradulate you considering how small the Freezing section of fanfiction is being less than 10 stories total.

It's absolutely amazing that you have over a 150 reviews considerate a testament to your outstanding writing ability. Looking forward to your next installment and When your version of Kazuya meets Louis and shows him his backhand. Louis beware this Kazuya will totally F*** you up! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA (yes I hate louis I really do, I even hate him more than I do Shinji from F/SN and they're basically the same type of character.)
keplo chapter 10 . 6/2/2011
hahaha ;D I LOLD! thanks for this great chapter _
Summer Spring Fall Winter chapter 10 . 6/1/2011
Having lurked about and read this story for some time, I have to say, this is simple and fantastic. You give Kazuya a much needed boost in character and bring out his good points. I also like what you have done for his flaws as well, he still has some of his old "Dal-Yeong" written self, yet it also seems completely new and solid under your writing. I like that. ;) Everyone seems to be spot on in character and not skip a single beat. That is a plus as well.

Event plot-wise, I frankly am looking forward to the next chapter. A "mini-Carnival". Funny actually, since Sister Margaret forbade the Carnival event in Chapter 1 of your story.

Also, in the original manhwa, the government gets more active in the affairs of the Pandoras in future chapters. And not the good kind. Please do try to incorporate that in your story as well. Just a protip.

With all that said and done, please do keep writing this story. It is well written and I do look ahead to the next update.
woodle chapter 10 . 6/1/2011
This is getting interesting. Looking forward to the next update.
Xaintrix chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
Still very much hooked. Good chapter.
rentauri chapter 10 . 5/27/2011
Nice short chapter, glad to see you still working on this story, I like Freezing myself. I am really hoping you have this Kazuya get to meet Satellizer's 'family' including her brother, it would be an eye opener for everyone.

Thanks for the story.
Dudtheman chapter 10 . 5/27/2011
good story thanks for the read )
samuraikakashi56 chapter 10 . 5/26/2011
Nice, short chapter to build up the suspense for the next one. I like it and am expecting more from the next chapter. I hope there will be more action between Satellizer and Kazuya.
dragon-cloud16 chapter 10 . 5/26/2011
A good chapter, and I hope to see more of this along with your Sekirei fic with Kazehane being winged first. I wonder though, how will they handle facing him in their little Carnivel? Especially with them not knowing how many abilities he has when compared to them.
938 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 .. Last Next »