Reviews for A Soul's Hope
Fang chapter 21 . 3/5
OMG. You are getting all excited for this wedding! and its so nice to hear about everyone at the cavern again.
Anyway, back to the story,
Fang
Fang chapter 20 . 3/5
I read your message at the top. I am not reviewing because this story is completed. You may not even see this message because this story was updated so long ago. Just in case you do get this, I will review when I get to the end of this story and maybe in a couple of other chapters.
First I want to say you are an amazing writer and capture the characters well.
Second I would like to point out that the story-line is excellent and that I am excited to see how this journey will continue. If you do get this review after all this time; Thank you writing this brilliant fan sequel to the host. I have enjoyed very second so far.
A very great-full,
Fang
(P.S If you do get this review, can you please post something to say whether you will post another story, at any point in the future.) Thanks ;)
Adalynne03 chapter 53 . 11/23/2014
I did love this story! I wish you could continue it a bit more.
Adalynne03 chapter 33 . 11/22/2014
Omg, I just can't take it anymore. As much as I'm loving the story I can't stand Wanderer! She is so selfish and immature. Can't she see that her actions make Ian and Nate suffer? I mean yes I get it, she loves Nate but can't she keep that private? Doesn't she know sacrifice and making choices is a part of life and being a grown up? Come on, it's like she wants to have her cake and eat it too. She doesn't see that it kills Ian to see the affection and that shes still leading Nate on. Even though she did tell Nate that she chose Ian, she still goes around kissing him. Gosh, just get it together Wanderer! She needs to put herself in Ian's shoes. Would she be able to put up with it? Would she be willing to share him with another woman like Holly? I don't think so. I can see why Ian is driven with jealousy and possession. But other than that, I love the stories that are written and the other characters like Kyle and Sunny. I just wished Wanderer started behaving like the 10,000 year soul she is instead of like the childish brat of a body she's in. I'm rooting for Ian and I'm rooting for Nate to finally not be strung around so he can find love somewhere else.
piccolover22 chapter 53 . 11/6/2014
Aweeeee! That was the best! Love the love triangle! Love your story! :) going to read your Nate diaries. :)
MaryMaarry chapter 52 . 11/1/2014
I have to say in chapter 51 I really dislike Ian He makes excuses that he needs her in his corner and he is under a lot of stress. Apparently he can't give her the time and attention needed. Of corse when it's all said and done it's all because he was jealous "again" of Wanda's love for Nate. Once Wana tells him she almost died because he wad implanted then he seems to come around. I'm sure if the tables were turned Nate would have put Wanda first no matter what. I have to say Nancy has skillfully written Ian in such a way that he really has no redeeming qualities. Everyone in the book including Wanda makes excuses for him. Nate had it right when he said she chose that murderer instead of hi. How sad. Now that Nate is back so could never be with him because every one thinks he is travels through the frozen tundra.
theonewiththefood chapter 23 . 10/23/2014
Wow. Thank you so much for writing this, I have loved the last 22chapters and can't wait to read the next ones! Beautifully written and I love the characters as much as I did in 'the host' (though Ian scared me for a bit with his domineering/commanding phase-I love the protecting and loving Ian so much) Thanks3
DoctorLouberry chapter 53 . 8/7/2014
This is the fifth time I've read "A Soul's Hope", and I do believe that I love it more every time I read it. I started a post-Host fanfic a few months ago, but I haven't been able to finish it because yours is just too perfect to mess with. As far as I am concerned, you are the Host fanfiction queen. Thank you.
ANNA chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
Merci !
mindymb83 chapter 53 . 2/16/2014
Your story is amazing! I couldn't stop reasing it! Love it sooooooo much!
MaryMaarry chapter 28 . 1/25/2014
Well I've said it before and I'll say it again Wanda and Nate belong together. Ian is a possessive jerk. When any male remotely shows the tiny ounce of interest in Wanda crazy Ian wants to kill them. In chapter 27 when Ian chokes Wanda everyone else tells Wanda you and Ian belong together not seeing that there is something profoundly wrong with Ian. he is teetering on insanity when it comes to Wanda. Ian's mom tells her that she cheated and her husband slapped the daylights out of her but it was ok because she realized just how much he loved her. She continues on to say to Wanda you have Ian's heart be careful with it. Be careful with it! maybe Ian should have been careful with Wanda and not chocked the crap out of her. Nate is a ladies man but he is kind and gentle with Wanda. I love this time she has with Nate. What Wanda needs to do is be gentle with Nate's heart and dump crazy Ian. Nate and Wanda forever.
MaryMaarry chapter 27 . 1/25/2014
I just can't keep away from this story. This is an amazing writing!
MaryMaarry chapter 51 . 1/12/2014
You know I'd never thought I would say this but Ian is a Jerk! Wanda should totally be with Nate. I seem them as soul mates in the wonderful story you have created. I believe that Wanda is attached to Ian because of their past history but she seems better suited for Nate.
MaryMaarry chapter 43 . 12/8/2013
Just interested in chapter 43 when Wanda goes to the game room to find Ian he hard his arm around Holly and he was talking in her ear was he flirting with her or what. That is never explained. Makes me wonder. Seems that if he felt this comfortable doing this with her when he was married what did he do when they were not on solid ground? Had something had happened when Ian an Wanda were fighting early on? I'm sure Holly would have told Wanda out of spite. I don't know Just weird because at no other time does in the book does it mention him even touching let alone looking at another female once Wanda was in the picture. Can you shed any light on this. Does Ian have a skeleton in his closet regarding Holly?
MaryMaarry chapter 53 . 12/1/2013
I just read your book I was dying for some Wanda Ian fanfiction most were well pretty dumb or trying really hard to be like 50 shades anyway, I like what you did with the story because as humans we usually don't live happily ever after. Life is not perfect if you live as a human versus a Soul's life. It was nice seeing masculine men such as Ian and Kyle vernerable. it just made the story more believable and exciting and to tell you the truth I can seem to put it down. I didn't think that anyone could make me dislike Ian but you managed to do it. Ian was way too possessive of Wanda. Everyone in this story had their faults making it so much better. I know it been a long time since you finished this story I wish you would continue on with it because it still has so much ore potential.