Reviews for Psychological Heat
Dethryl chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
This was a lot of fun. I've had it open for weeks now. Very glad I took the time to read it. It could totally be an episode of the show. Kudos on a job well done.
Dethryl chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I've got the theme playing in my head. This is a really good hook, and I know I'd be riveted to my seat were this on tv.
EmoPiglet169 chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
Ever since I read that Castle thinks he is Rook and Beckett, Nikki, I've been imagining this scene where Castle-that-thinks-he-is-Rook kisses Beckett and she starts screaming incoherebtly in Russian.
Just cos I think it would be hilarious.
FreeWinky chapter 12 . 6/2/2011
This is by far the best Castle fanfic I have read ever since I started on the genre. And I have read quite a few.

You have captured the essence of Beckett, Lanie, Esposito, Ryan, Castle, etc etc perfectly. So much that I could actually imagine the whole thing in my mind, just like it is shown on TV.

Maybe I missed something, but I didn't get the ninja thing in the story.
phnxgrl chapter 12 . 4/23/2011
I loved this story! You were quite inventive having Rick assume the role of Jameson Rook! It was pure brilliance! I loved the way kate handled the brain addled Rick throughout the story! I still am wondering was the ninja in the Chemistry teach was really caught or not? It was a very fun ride Thanks!
KelticRogue chapter 12 . 4/23/2011
Clever and funny way for Rick to regain his identity ... Aorta lika a memory / “mammary& flash.
Charlie O'Kelley chapter 12 . 4/21/2011
Okay I almost LOLed while reading what she did! Too funny
govgal chapter 12 . 4/21/2011
I seriously thought she was going to kiss him, but tag worked too! Loved the firefly reference!
MissKit chapter 12 . 4/21/2011
Nicely done! You've really captured the personalities of all the characters. As I read, I could see the 'episode' unfold in my mind.
wellwritten chapter 11 . 4/13/2011
Great work! Keep going!
scarletblusssh chapter 11 . 4/13/2011
this is good! :D
Greenscarfgirl chapter 11 . 4/11/2011
Wow...very astute writing! love it
Visiting newbie chapter 11 . 4/11/2011
I feel a little cheated that Rook /Castle didn't try to put moves on Beckett /Heat at least ONCE. ;-)
louisebarbara27 chapter 11 . 4/11/2011
Really good story, I hope you're going to continue with it.
alwaysaGryffindor chapter 11 . 4/10/2011
NOOO! It can't end! Dude forreal, I just read this all in one sitting and I loved it. More please? :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »