Reviews for Get What You Need
angeliena chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Good story!
dorisbay chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I don't know why I didn't review the first time that I read this, or the second, or the third.. I should have done it, because this is very very beautiful, and intense, and overwhelming, and it made me cry a little, and it's realistic, and I love it more every time I read it.
BrennanBooth chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I loved this story!
jenlovesbones chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
You know... This was excellent. I love that you wrote this and it matches my sentiment on Booth's attitude just right. Keep the angst coming!
MiseryMaker chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Entirely realistic. Perfectly in character. Addictively angsty.

Loved every word of this story!
Alynotfromcali chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
A beautiful piece. Sad but lovely. But hey as long as you're thinking about babies, maybe 40 weeks would like updating? I just reread the entire thing and I'm aching for more!
2BBornot2BB chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I guess there isn't really a good word for their relationship at the moment ... and that's okay. These relationship thingys tend not to be cut and dried, and you've portrayed all that turmoil of trying to 'find their place' beautifully - all that underlying anger and uncertainty. Well done, gorgeous angst. Thanks :)
Fannie Butler chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Wow, intense and played perfectly.
Snoozy-Dwarf chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I almost didn't read this, I prefer happy friendly fluff, but you wrote it so I read it. It's beautiful! Heart crushing, but beautifully written.
Kerrison chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Ugh.

This sucks.

(Well, not the writing. As per always, its wonderful. The Suckage belongs to this shitty place they're both in. They need to sort this out. Pronto.)
luckywynner86 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Heartcrushingly beautiful and painful at the same time.
M. Rig chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Oh my smack is this good! It burns like jalapeƱos but oh so good!

Nicely written... Would love more of this cold war between them, if you feel like continuing the conversation.

Well done!
llvale chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Amazing story!Actually it made me cry!
booth's-squint chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Thank you for addressing a topic that I wish the writers would! You did a wonderful job addressing the characters and their feelings. Fabulous job, as always!
khalek-aeryn chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Woah, I really enjoyed this. Strangely enough, I can see this happening...