Reviews for If you can't stand the heat
SleepyShuffle chapter 6 . 1/11
OMG YOU FINISHED IT! (I know I'm like 3 years late here, just finding out now hahaha!)

I read this so long ago when it only had like the 3 or 4 chapters and then last night I was arguing with someone and ended up yelling "if you cant stand the heat dont tickle the dragon" hahaha, and afterwards for some unknown reason; I remembered this fic (after 3 years...such a weird thing to remember!) Went to re-read it and I was so so happy you finished it!

Initially when I found this story (so long ago xD) I thought the pairing wouldn't work but you make it work so well! Still not one of my otps for this fandom but you definitely persuaded me it would work! Loved it all! Wasn't expecting the abrupt ending but I kind of like the fact it ended now because some fics like this that keep going get lost in boring plot lines! Thank you so much for finishing it! It was worth the 4 year wait hahaha!
Frenchowl chapter 6 . 3/22/2014
that was intense, loved it!
Unforgettable Unicornopolis chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
This fan fic was the most intense, suspenseful story I think I have ever read. Or at least, I cannot think of any other story that compares right at this moment. The characters were well played and there was SO MUCH TENSION. Wow. Even in descriptions that were outside of the sex. I loved it all around. Fantastic. I don't even know what else to say.

Other than maybe this: jsfsjdhfaksjdfhsjdbaidrytyhjbckjouriyghbjnxzkjouds frthjg :D
Robin93K chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
"Now I like man!" quote Ralph Wiggum

Joke... but it's really fucking hot... (literally)
I really get bonered...
It's so awesome...
Damn...
JJKMagic chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
So sad it's over!
I'D love for it to continue :(

But I'm glad you finished it nowIt's one of the best stories out there, really
Just wonderfully written
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
This is beautiful, my headcanon is that MAsamune can totally dominate him... I love what you did here... hope you come back some day and finish this.
Rugiku chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
Best eyepatch pairing story I've read so far.

; u ;

Would you write a sequel?
JJKMagic chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
OMG YOU DID!

You f***cking updated, yayz! *euphoria*

God dammit, I think this is one of the hottest stories out there

Has it really been a year? I know just recently I wondered if you just gave up on that story... thank god, you didn't!

Love this~

I suffered from two laughing fits throughout the story though and the parrot was definitely one reason for that

Ah, you gottta love that bird~

Oh, I guess I noticed one or two little mistakes that slipped past your beta.

Nearly at the end, the literal "climax" of the story xD you wrote "out if him" instead "out of him".
dimonyo-anghel chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
Woot woot ! Thank you for the very hot Update!
SighingWinter chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
At last a wonderful and exciteing update! I almost gave up hope but I'm sooo glade that you updated! YAY!

Great job and I loved the smexy scene though I've always imagined Date to be the one on the bottom- but either way it was extremely well done! Cant wait for more!
Amiodarona chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. Please, please update *enraptured* The wayr you write it, the feelings, them! UNGFH! *dies*

It's awesome! Thank you so far for sharing such marvelous story!
JJKMagic chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
Love it, love it, love it!

When are you gonna update? It's been four months since the last update already :(((

(not that I wouldn't understand that *not updating record: 6 months* xD)
TedTheTalkingPotato chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
This...THIS...

I love it! Ah, I don't find many stories of this pairing, but you're story totally makes up for it! It's very well written and I love how I just kept going through ever chapter I was so hooked! You deserve way more reviews!3
May the rain be damned chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
Definitely like the story you have going on. Keep up the good work! I'm surprised there are only 20 reviews for 13,000 words because you deserve much more.

I'll be rooting for you.
simply anonymous chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
ah.. tension. sweet, sweet tension. i'm just waiting for the dam to burst open with flood water. :3