Reviews for Rule the Galaxy
stars shine out chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Awwwww! This is completely wonderful! Fantastic job!
Cherriesxoxo2496 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Lovelovelove it!
it would be reyna chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Yeahh, the only thing I don't like about this is that it isn't Rose, but... I just LOVE the way you write Scor and Dom together! It's so interesting! Hopefully, though, you'd write another Scorose fic (yes, i know you hate them)! Pleaaaaaaaaseeee!
Ninja Potter chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I defineately loved it as a freeverse! I especially liked the very first two lines. I also liked how Scorpius was a king, then a prince, then a knight. I very much liked it, darling, so keep writing!
lowi chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Beautiful, amazing, wonderful! But also sad, in some way. I don't know why, but scorpius/dominique often makes me sad... Guess that I want it to be rose, but you are very close to convince me that it SHOULD be dominique instead!

Anyway, really good written, the way you write is absolutely stunning!
renzhie chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Gosh, this is breathtakingly beautiful.

-speechless-
kingslayers chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
As much as I don't like this pairing - the only thing I have against it is it isn't Rose - I really enjoy your writing. I am curious, is this your favouite Scorpius pairing? I think it's my second... But ONLY if you write it, cos I do like the stargazing. But I've never warmed up to ScorLily, but I adore RoseScorp, and I wish you would write one cos you aren't cliché, and yours would be so mega interesting.
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I love it, as usual. Every time I see a new story in my inbox with something to do with stars in the title, I always know its from you. ;) I enjoy all of these freeverses, so please keep writing them! Good job. :)
Skandar-Loves-Redvines chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I've just given up on you now. At least Rose gets mentioned...

You make it extremely hard for me to dislike this pairing when you write so well, you know that?

I love how you're constantly connecting all of your fics, and how Dominique is consistently the star girl. I especially loved the comparisons between the flower and the star, how one dies and the other just gets brighter.

Reading your stories always depresses me. Do you see a difference in quality between our writings? Because I do...

STOP BEING SUCH A GOOD AUTHOR!

...Merlin's beard.

Anyway, beautiful as always.
chasingafterstarlight chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Yay, DominiqueScorpius!

I really enjoyed this, how you portrayed Dom as someone who is able to charm everyone, and Scorpius as someone who can dance in the storm. And yes, Dom needs a prince, doesn't she? But nono he shouldn't have Rose. I really love your style!

Good job, again :D
RedCloakedMaiden chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
YOU WROTE A SCORPIUS/ROSE!...kinda. :)

Uh, let's get nitpicks out of the way first. "Glamor" is spelled g-l-a-m-o-U-r.

Now that the nitpicking part's over with, here's what's good: Everything. I liked the comparision of Dominique and Rose as stars and fireworks (I can just visually imagine it, how a firework is just quick and suddenly outbrights the stars in the sky). And describing Scorpius as the storm to Dominique's dance...it amazes me how you manage to tie it all back in together! Especially when you describe Rose as a Queen and Dominique as a Princess (tying it back to your other fics, once again!) and then decide Scorpius is neither Prince nor King, but a Knight good with swords...

"because aren't all flowers

doomed to d i e?

they just wilt, losing their color

their brightness, everything

oh, but stars, when they die,

the into supernovas

an explosion of bright sparkles,

young hearts, and princess tiaras"

BEAUTIFUL. Why do you write so well that I curse myself for not writing as well as you? :)
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Beautiful. :D Simply breathtaking. :)
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Okay, AWWW. That was so adorable! However, I am now going to proceed to slap Scorpius, 'cuz in your fanfictions, he's dumping people and marrying random Weasleys and Potters ALL OVER THE PLACE. And imagine if all your fanfictions were in one universe. Then he'd've dated Lucy, Lily, Rosie, Dominique, and A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER PEOPLE. And, considering how awesomely fast you get them out, at the SAME TIME. Yeah. So.

- slap -

- ow -

- HA HA -

There. Now I can get to the proper part of the review. :P I apologize about that, by the way. Obviously midterms broke my brain.

Aaaanyways. Awesome as they come, I love the metaphors, because you ARE supposed to dance in the rain, m'cousin and I do it all the time. :P I'm strangely reminded of a book I read when I was tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny, the Junie B Jones series, I dunno if you've ever heard of them..in one of them someone goes PRINCESSES ARE BETTER THAN QUEENS. QUEENS ARE OLD. I just thought of that, for some reason. :P

I love your Dominique. For one, I love her name in the beginning, cuz it's so long and, I don't know why, ethereal, y'know? It's a very stargazing name.

All in all: unbeatable brilliance! :D
Rising From The Flames chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This was amazing! I love how you had Dominque being a star and lily a flower. All the of imagery in this was so vivid and real. Great job!
combeferring chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I actually think it's one of your best freeverses but I might be slightly biased... Nope, it's just because it's amazing.

I especially loved the stars exploding and going supernova because I didn't think of that and Scorpius being the knight and all the links to stars (I never would have thought of Dominique being the stargazer linking to his name!) and the title and the whole think was just absurdly beautiful, okay?

I'm so happy they got their happy ending!

As for the whole helping you, I'll help you anytime! It's a wonderful freeverse and I can't thank you enough for dedicating it to me!

We will get this to a 2 page archive! ;)

P.S. I really enjoyed the way you incorperated the prompts!