Reviews for That Morinozuka Kid
JHearto-o chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
KEEP GOING I absolutely absolutely love it! I know it's a one shot but u should continue!
Tony chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Nice is there anymore. Because I'd like to see where this story ends up :)
Bastille chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I just reviewed a fic about Mary Sues a minute ago, and I was a tad aprehensive reading this. However, I gotta say, I love this character. 3

She didn't seem annoying or coveniently placed in the story like most OCs. I love her! Great job! :D
IllusionaryMagician chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I like this story! You should totally make a sequel! Id read it for sure ;) Anyways, great job! One of my fave pairings XD
KittenNya chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
OH...MY...GOODNESS...KAHOKO...IS...AWESOME!I JUST LOVE HER CHARACTER SO FLIPPING MUCH!I LOVE THE STORY IF YOU DIDN'T REALIZE IT BY NOW!

P.S. I JUST THOUGHT I'D LET YOU KNOW THAT I CAN'T THINK HAYATE WITHOUT THINKING PRETEAR!:)
toxicAcrylix chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This is a really nice story! If you haven't thought about it, haven't started or don't have one up, you should make a sequal to this! I definatly would read a sequal! And usually I would be disgusted at the hunny Mori thing but now I don't mind it as much now that I've read this!
kikidon11 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
that is a really good story. i usually don like OC's or oneshots, but that was really good. ur a good writer.

-kiki
LavenderPrimrose chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This is a lovely one-shot! It annoys me that some people judge others by their sexuality, like that one boy judged Kahoko because she had two dads.

Love this story, and I love Kahoko's character. Glad she found a new friend at the end 3
Killy Cheesestake chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Call me biased, cause, you know, I'm addicted to any Mori/Honey stuff that you come up with, but I loved it. I definitely think that, since your doing a futureverse, you should at least do a few stories following the OHHC kids.