Reviews for Fights and Flights
ferret assassin nin chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Wow. As short as this story is at the moment, it's really good. I've always loved Professor Lupin and I always felt horrible that he had to leave just because of his condition. So, I'm in love with this story and I have to wonder what comes next. Does Harry's name ever get put in the Goblet or, since the Moody imposter is not there, does Harry end up just being part of the audience just like the rest of the people? Or, does someone else put Harry's name in the Goblet? Hm...it's certainly very interesting and I certainly look forward to what comes next. :D

ferret nin
alix33 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
'He strode into the bookstore as if he had been there a thousand times," - I think he has been there a fair few times, if not quite a thousand.
AmiMajisho chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
I like this story please write more :D
deity-boy chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
I love story, it's amazing and awsome! Pleae continue! OH and you can probably name the chapter...First Day or something.

S.S.B.P.
Rainyrose chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
Wow I'm so glad I stumbled across this story! Your writing is very engaging and I love how the plot is progressing. I couldn't help but laugh at Seamus blowing up the pencil holder, it's very reminiscent of the Potter movies where Seamus blows up his cauldron, feather, etc... Haha. I really hope you update soon, as I can't wait to find out what happens in the next chapter! Keep up the good work, and well done!
obrac2 chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
awesome! i love it...the first part, from harrys view sounds really realistic! :)
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
Interesting premise. I like how the twins told Moony they knew and Remus' response. And the prologue was great.
Lightningscar chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
My curiosity has certainly been prodded. usually, Remus comes back in fifth year due to Umbridge getting the boot. I think this is the first time I have seen it been the fourth year.

Interested to see where you go next.

Lightningscar
PhoenixOfIce chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Awesome :D
crazyme03 chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Is the prologue meant to be posted for both chapters.

I like the idea of the story. I'm looking forward to seeing how everything plays out in future chapters.

Thank you for sharing. I hope that you continue.
latinanewschic chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Nice start; can't wait to see how this goes. do you know the prologue is posted for both chapters?
Mega Pinethapple chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
its good i can't wait to see more. please make it so that harry still goes in the tournament