Reviews for Paradise Lost
ZombieMaenad chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
What makes this story greater, is that my actual name is Patricia Ann haha :P
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I'm sooo happy that there are still people writing JokerFics. YAY!
redsandman99 chapter 64 . 5/29/2011
Oooh man. I'm seriously even more excited for the sequel than I was before. Awesome awesome job with this *bows before you*
redsandman99 chapter 63 . 5/27/2011
Ooh Aiden and Lizzie Bear :)

Kitten to the rescue...gotta wonder how Bruce will take this.
redsandman99 chapter 62 . 5/26/2011
Joker and the babies are always a cute little mix. And damn Bruce is whipped. Who goes visiting their soon to be wife's legally dead husband in a mental hospital? Lot of guys wouldn't even deal with that can of worms.
redsandman99 chapter 61 . 5/23/2011
And we're back in Arkham. Always a party there.

Great chapter :) *gives giant cookie*
redsandman99 chapter 60 . 5/21/2011
Oh boy *sighs* oh boy oh boy. I think that sums it up quite nicely
redsandman99 chapter 59 . 5/20/2011
So Mindy's switched teams again. *shakes head* Good lord woman, pick a side and STAY there. I've lost count of how many times you've done this.

And poor Gordon *pats his poor confused head*
redsandman99 chapter 58 . 5/18/2011
Hangman with Joker and Minx...it just makes the game all kinds of interesting. And Chelsea and those 3D glasses continue to crack me up.
redsandman99 chapter 57 . 5/15/2011
Oh Bruce, you can't expect Amber to help you like that. She loves her daddy. *shakes head at him and gives you a plate full of cookies*
redsandman99 chapter 56 . 5/14/2011
Oh boy *shakes head and bows before your awesomeness*
redsandman99 chapter 55 . 5/12/2011
*giggles* I like Amber's thought process. I would love to ride a unicorn too (although I wouldn't turn down that Tumbler since it's badass)

Can't wait for the next one :)
redsandman99 chapter 54 . 5/10/2011
Love love and love :)
redsandman99 chapter 53 . 5/7/2011
Eww. Now that was just gross *shakes head at Mindy*
redsandman99 chapter 52 . 5/6/2011
Oh man *shakes head*

First of all, glad to see Trish kicked the bucket. She deserved it after that.

Chelsea is too cute for words. I mean really, I was dying.

Bruce you are a moron. I have a certain someone next to me ready to rip your idiotic head off your shoulders for your stupid mouth. You have nooo idea how much you've fucked up.

And Joker *shakes head* Great parenting skills there buddy. I mean really. Setting your own kids death up is JUST the thing to do these days *rolls eyes*