Reviews for To Get Out
wiz-witch in training chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
ohmygod! this was amazing! whats interesting is that im listening to music, and "nowhere (i miss my family)" by the naked brothers band, andohmygod, i rarely cry this much fo fanfiction! only time i did was when i was writing independence day for ill try! only way it would have been beat would have been if "white houses" had been playing...its the next song.

ill giveyou a better review later...
heyHEYOhSorry chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I like this. I like the idea of them all leaving, I think this was written wonderfully. Great ending, Great concept. Well done.
ForestLoverGreen chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Sad... Sorry. Just me though.
shiksa goddess chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Well, that wasn't depressing... he would not leave her! Lol
anon chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
What can I say? This is all types of wonderful. Although the writing could use a bit of work, the plot was absolutely wonderful.

Somehow i'm picturing this as like the series finale because let's face it, nothing's better for a Victorious series finale then the kids at Hollywood Arts getting their chance in the spotlight.

Oh look at me creating fantasies.

Great work.
p y n q u e chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Whoever said Andre was being rude is a dumbass. While this was a little OOC for him, he-and subsequently Skylark-is correct.

You don't go to a performing arts school just for fun. If you can get in, you better show that you deserve it. Kids at performing arts schools often drop out when they get good deals, and you can't blame them for it. It's what they want to do. It's like applying for college-if you don't, you won't make it. If you don't audition like crazy, you won't make it.

I agree, basically. Tori doesn't show much desire to be famous, to be an artist of some sort. If I went to HA, I'd be kind of pissed at her...most students who want to be famous would kill to get into a school like that. Ever seen the movie Fame..?

Otherwise, the writing could've used less telling and more showing, but it was pretty good. And maybe a bit more of a plot, but you got your point across. Good job.
Spottedwind19 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011