Reviews for Return of the Forgotten Hero
Emily chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
I NEED MORE CHAPTERS NOW PLZ MY HEART
Zelda Fan chapter 5 . 3/12/2015
Wow Malon, just wow. Malon the person who YOU just casted out is someone who is and I quote " fully committed to YOU, ready to give up everything, his sword, his honor, his life, just to be with YOU again" and YOU all but spit in his face. This is the kind of thing that makes me wish that after everything is said and done, YOU are the one who will be casted out by the person YOU loved and will end up with nothing but grief and sorrow because that is almost EXACTLY what YOU deserve. I also hope that Dark dies and I just want everyone to know that this isn't a flame.
Foolish Little Brother chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
I still say that people that didn't keep their promises for the ones they claimed to be in love with should be put through pain no matter what pain they felt when all the shit began. Love is meant to fight and be strong for. Not whine and go to someone else's arms. And as soon as they do that. I believe it to be all over until they learn what they just did to each other.

Just experience I am throwing out there. lol
Foolish Little Brother chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
After all that hell I am at least hoping that Nabooru will when Link's heart at least. He kept his promise to Malon and she was just to weak to keep waiting.
Foolish Little Brother chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Why hurt Link so damn much people?
TX17 chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
Aw, how sweet.

Really, the only problem I have with this story is that it seems that Malon knew who Dark Link was, and still chose to be with him. However, the rest of the story is good enough, that I find that forgivable.

Please, please, PLEASE keep writing this story.
Nobody's Home Anymore chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWW! I can't say anything but ! Damnit dark, go away! *swats Dark away with a fly swatter* And no beastiality! All respect for you in the past is gone! GONE! AWAY! SHOO! SHOO!
GreyWarden2009 chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
Hey, friend, this is a pretty damn good story. Depressing, but good! Keep up the good work, and I look foward to your next update!
Tharja B chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
Great history!

You are doing.a great job !

I look forward to the next update )
MysteriousOgre chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
Woop Woop!

You updated! Great chapter too, albeit on the short side.

Can't wait till next chapter!
mdvoltagecan chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
Ahh, there you are. Wondering where you ran off to. Glad to see this didn't die! Another great chapter. It'd be nice for more frequent updates, but if things in life are making that hard, I completely understand.
Nobody's Home Anymore chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Dangit, I update more often than you do lately! That's weird... XD UPDATE, I LURV THIS STORY!
Nobody's Home Anymore chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
Nuuuuu liiink he's so angsty! *LAGASP* Dark actually feels LOVE? DARK? ZOMG! XD

Great story, I love it so much!
Fostersb chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
I am really getting into the story and I like how you are making Dark's feelings more ambiguous, though I am obviously a Malink fan so I hope they do end up together, I like that the story is not just a straight forward romance.
MysteriousOgre chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
Bravo on this fantastic chapter! Please KEEP writing! :)