Reviews for A Smile Worth of Coins
Seseorang chapter 1 . 8/4
Well this story is certainly worth a smile, since reading this does bring a smile on my face. SW has so much friendship bonds I really love, not to mention more potential 'cracky' friendships like this. I have a soft spot for Mitsunari and seeing him in a different light aside from being a frustrated, overworking Toyotomi retainer is certainly refreshing.
Tobi-Is-Fluffy-Chan chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Reading this at 4 a.m in the morning made e happy about life. I love Okuni and I definitely love Mistunari. You are right about her being amazing and good job on this. It made me laugh and I adore the gist of it.
Fortune Maiden chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
This is really great. I love how you wrote Okuni (Personally, I don't think her English voice is that bad. She sounds very mysterious and seductive, but I've only heard her in SW2 so far).

Her play was hilarious. Even someone like Mitsunari would be amused :D

So the original Kabuki troops were all-female, huh. This makes me wonder if the Takarazuka Revue is a sort of spiritual successor to it.
Marvey4 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
That was a pretty nice story. Can't say I know much about the Kabuki, but that play was amusing, to say the least. It reminds me of the athenian tragedies where sometimes the protagonist or the choral interacted with the audience. And it's nice to see that there are quite a few people who like Okuni. Personally, I think she is a misunderstood character who, as Mitsunari noted above, is more than what she seems. By the way, you could write the other part in a different one shot you know. If it's half as good as this story is, then it'll be worth it.
SleepyShuffle chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Woowww that was so good XD
Felt like I was actually watching that play with Nari! It's awesome how you thought of it all :3
There needs to be more Okuni fics like this! :c I don't understand people who hate on Okuni, she's great.

Also I like the little Hideyoshi quote at the end, relating it all back Super good work!
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
It was a good read. Thanks. _
LabyrinthDweller chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Indeed, the play itself made me smile the most, though Okuni's sharp wit also made me smile. You did a wonderful job, and it's a nice, fluffy thing to favorite that isn't involved with relationships, which is always something I love to read. Thank you!

Yurianna Shan Liu chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Hooray! Finally someone else writing about Okuni!

I'm so grateful to read this fanfiction. Honestly, I like her. Besides, I play SW by PSP, so I only knew the SW 1 dudes. So...

Me? I'm worse, putting Goemon into my story. Gaah! ,
Violetta-Night Butterfly chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Okuni's a very lovable girl. I adore her. XD Her and Mitsunari are always funny together.

Keep it up.

Zee chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I enjoyed this very much! I love both Mitsunari and Okuni here, and their conversation was a delightful read.