Reviews for Eureka
SunnyDragonfly chapter 14 . 4/8
Interesting developments! Good job!
SunnyDragonfly chapter 5 . 4/7
"Claim on her"? He doesn't have a claim on her.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/17/2013
Please continue this story
dracoqueen chapter 14 . 7/25/2013
I would love to read some more! I'm a big fan of henry and fanny!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/19/2013
It seems like Seul is jus unsure about accepting Julia or trusting her. I thought Seul was just planning revenge. And Susan seems selfish as hell! Mary is also a self centered, greedy,insuffarable b!tch! She deserves to br unhappy as a clergyman's wife. How does Edmund put up with her? He deserves it after what he did to Fanny. But Fanny is the lucky one with Henry. I hope she gets over her fear of Jamica(Jamaia)?
Dionisio chapter 14 . 2/13/2013
Finaly some HC/FP fanfic... Please, keep going! *-*
Guest chapter 14 . 2/9/2013
Mary made her bed, now she has to lie in it
QOP chapter 14 . 2/1/2013
oh no. Edmund was stupid, but she shouldn't pay his foolishness for the rest of his life. And Henry is still a libertine. There's a saying in a country in the Balkans that says "a wolf may change it's fur, but not it's habits"
beyondavalon chapter 13 . 2/1/2013
Oh thank you so much for continuing this story. It gives me the ending I have always wanted, or rather the au I have always wanted. Can't wait for the next chapter.
lilbobcatgrl88 chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
Love it!
biancaruth chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
This answers a few questions but poses a lot more. I want to know what is happening with the Jamaica issue.
scifiromance chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
A great chapter, thanks for writing! :) I particularly liked the scene with Fanny and Edmund, he's starting to realise what he's missed.
scifiromance chapter 12 . 1/19/2013
Please do write more! :)
scifiromance chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
The true Mary is revealed in full!
scifiromance chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
Oh, Jamaica! That was a surprise! I don't want Eliza and Tom to break up either.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »