Reviews for Eureka
Anne chapter 14 . 8/3
Great story. I'll admit a lot of it was wish-fulfillment for me, as I am a fan of Henry/Fanny, as well as a sucker for happy endings-but hey, this is fanfiction. Thanks for sharing this!
Just finished fhe last chapter you posted and i know it has been a few years but i hope you pick this back up and finish it . This is by far one of the best henry and fanny stories I've read .
Waiting with baited breath,
An avid reader
pcarebear chapter 14 . 1/13
Please tell me you are still planning on finishing this!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/23/2015
More! I so hope you can com
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Love the beginning, though I like Edmund... But since I hate Mary and don't think that Edmund and Fanny fit nearly as good as Fanny and Henry
AbraxanWings chapter 14 . 1/19/2015
Truly wish you would finish this story.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
Please more
SunnyDragonfly chapter 14 . 4/8/2014
Interesting developments! Good job!
SunnyDragonfly chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
"Claim on her"? He doesn't have a claim on her.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/17/2013
Please continue this story
dracoqueen chapter 14 . 7/25/2013
I would love to read some more! I'm a big fan of henry and fanny!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/19/2013
It seems like Seul is jus unsure about accepting Julia or trusting her. I thought Seul was just planning revenge. And Susan seems selfish as hell! Mary is also a self centered, greedy,insuffarable b!tch! She deserves to br unhappy as a clergyman's wife. How does Edmund put up with her? He deserves it after what he did to Fanny. But Fanny is the lucky one with Henry. I hope she gets over her fear of Jamica(Jamaia)?
EnyaFlowers chapter 14 . 2/13/2013
Finaly some HC/FP fanfic... Please, keep going! *-*
Guest chapter 14 . 2/9/2013
Mary made her bed, now she has to lie in it
QOP chapter 14 . 2/1/2013
oh no. Edmund was stupid, but she shouldn't pay his foolishness for the rest of his life. And Henry is still a libertine. There's a saying in a country in the Balkans that says "a wolf may change it's fur, but not it's habits"