Reviews for The Dash Circumstance
IceDragonGirl36 chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
i like it good story
Ur fan chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
I loved this one. it's so nice to see more character in Dash
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
aww that was cute..I liked it!I hate his family..
FMAlover32 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Love it. I loved the way hoy really made the connection with dash and Danny almost real. And then u put that little snippit in the end with lancer. That was perfect!
SKIPBEATfanfanfan chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
please update more to this story, I'd love to see where this goes
Phayzer chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
AWESOME! I loved this! Oh, pore Dash. Great speech Danny! You touched me. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Great... Just great!
Daughter of Apollo1217 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Amazing! I want to read more about Dash's brother!

Much love 3
Daughter of Apollo1217 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Amazing! I want to read more about Dash's brother!

Much love 3
Pheek chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I really enjoyed this fanfic. Good OC (Ralph). It was a very pleasant Danny/Dash fanfic.
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This story is so amazing! It's written so well and the emotion in it just flows. And Dash's circumstance seems like it could be very possible, and it would make more sense as to why he beats on Danny. They should of made an episode like this in the series! But i dont think it would be as good as how you have it written though. Awesome job! :D
obsessivereader95 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
that was really good! i loved it so much! is there any possible chance that there'll be a sequel? i kinda want to know how dash would react to danny being phantom, and how did dash's brother react to dash suddenly being more mature than him? then again, it would probably take away from the glory of this story... anyway, thank you so much for the insightful, humorous/angst story!
Aeropause chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
So... this this was a great read! It was refreshing, smart. Unlike most things here, it was fun to read beginning to end. A few grammar errors here and there, but its forgivable.

9/10
MystikChiwii chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
This is... incredible. I loved it. Heck, if you made a sequel (if that is even possible) I would read it in a heartbeat. Fantastic!

~Chiwii
Torfkopp chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
This was really great.

Especially all those little hints Danny manages to sneak into the conversation while trying to motivate Dash to be himself...

Anyways it ist definitely woth a fave ;)