Reviews for Partners
Cute story :)
Athena Silverwolf chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Aww. I really like that! So realistic
lime juize chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
Great story! I love me some Kevin whumping.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
Very nice. You got the feel of the characters just right. I hope you are inspired to write more. I enjoyed it.
teelajones chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
A very nice hurt/comfort story! Realistic, true to character, nice tension there. I would love to see more in the Castle fandom, you did such a great Ryan/Espo exploration. Well done!
EagleGirl6 chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
ah, so good. The caught the bad guys, all his friends are there, perfect ending - loved it:) On to read your next Castle story! How did I ever miss these in the first place ?

thank you!
EagleGirl6 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
bromance indeed! this is awesome, girl! very exciting cliffie, and fun having everyone taking care of Ryan - loved the chapter:)
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
you're reading my mind - I'll follow Nathan anywhere too... but I love Ryan:) I'm really enjoying this - can't wait to see what you do with our good detective. Hope you have more Castle fic planned, too!
Love your story chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
Hey, I absolutely adore your writing and your style but I just thought you should know that in the States they don't have CCTV. It is just security camera footage or whatnot. That just really stood out to me because everything else was so perfect.
pisces317 chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
This was very good. I'm glad to read that there's another story in the works. Great job and very IC
macberly chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
I absolutely loved this story! Ryan is my favorite character and it is so nice and refreshing to find someone who not only writes him and Javi and Kate and Castle well but also as friends instead of slash! THANK YOU FOR SHARING! You are so going to my favorite authors list!
Lisa chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
I was once one of those "just reading" people, but I have to tell you that I am so impressed with your style of writing that I had to review. The first story I read was Lay Your Burden Down and I loved it! Now I read this one and I love this one as well and yes, where would we be without bromance and you write it so well! The way you bring us into their lives is like sneaking a peek from an open window into their true feelings for one another even though they would never admit those feelings if they didn't have to due to injury or pain. You mentioned that another story is in the works and I will be looking forward to it. You are a fantastic writer!
Andrea chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Very nice story from start to finish. I'm definitely going to keep this one, and I will keep my eyes peeled for the next one.
lynneanne chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
what a completely satisfying ending to your story. I loved Javi's obvious comfort rummaging around in Kevin's apartment, the fact that Kate and Castle stopped by (and knew where is place was) and the very last moment in the story, when Javi settles on the couch and with just a bit of a touch, lets Kevin know that he's watching his back.

I really can't wait for your next story.
Reidluver chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Ah-so beautiful. :) It's such a relief to know that there are other people out there who value the beauty of FRIENDSHIP and BROMANCE. Seriously-it's hard to get nice fics of these guys. You did a great job and I was just smiling like a fool at the image of everyone talking and eating around a half-asleep Ryan as they watch over him. :D