Reviews for Partners
Sarah chapter 3 . 4/28
Bloody epic and so damn cute!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
Haha the doctor was great
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
Suspenseful scene here, good back up though
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
So cute, love the friendship and how Javier handles it
A23 chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
AWESMAZING!
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Cute story :)
Athena Silverwolf chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Aww. I really like that! So realistic
lime juize chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
Great story! I love me some Kevin whumping.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
Very nice. You got the feel of the characters just right. I hope you are inspired to write more. I enjoyed it.
teelajones chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
A very nice hurt/comfort story! Realistic, true to character, nice tension there. I would love to see more in the Castle fandom, you did such a great Ryan/Espo exploration. Well done!
EagleGirl6 chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
ah, so good. The caught the bad guys, all his friends are there, perfect ending - loved it:) On to read your next Castle story! How did I ever miss these in the first place ?

thank you!
EagleGirl6 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
bromance indeed! this is awesome, girl! very exciting cliffie, and fun having everyone taking care of Ryan - loved the chapter:)
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
you're reading my mind - I'll follow Nathan anywhere too... but I love Ryan:) I'm really enjoying this - can't wait to see what you do with our good detective. Hope you have more Castle fic planned, too!
Love your story chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
Hey, I absolutely adore your writing and your style but I just thought you should know that in the States they don't have CCTV. It is just security camera footage or whatnot. That just really stood out to me because everything else was so perfect.
pisces317 chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
This was very good. I'm glad to read that there's another story in the works. Great job and very IC